[2011.05.23] KARA's upcoming activities

Yoochi

"We will bring great performances"

Finally after 4 months, KARA will come back and perform on stage in Korea. At 6:30pm on May 28 KARA will officially perform at the Dream Concert. Management Company has said that
KARA is very concerned about what should be performed to bring a perfect performance as a gift to fans for always believing in and supporting the group with an unchanged heart during the past.

A manager of DSP revealed "
About the song to sing on that day, then the costumes and choreography, the members control every single thing themselves
. Just as the sentence "after the rain, the ground harden," after the incident, the members are always worried, concern and nervous about what they should do to be able to show people the more mature, thoughtful side of them."

Up until now, it's known for sure that KARA will sing Jumping, they are still having further discussion with the dancers about the other song.

After comeback stage at the Dream Concert, on June 11 KARA will have a fan meeting held at Jamsil Stadium. This is not merely a normal fan meeting, but KARA is planning to make it as a mini concert and will perform several songs.

Hara is currently busy with City Hunter, while Gyuri is still following her schedule as a radio DJ.

Although KARA has just begun working again but the group is expected to have new album coming out in the second half of the year. After releasing
a new single in Japan in late June
, DSP plans for
KARA to have domestic activities and release new song in the
fall
. Currently they are carefully choosing the new songs.

[c]:
Daum

[t]: Yoo + hasomy @ karaholic.com

take.out.with.full.credit

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Yoo-nim & Hasomy for the good news....

First time hearing "After the rain, the ground harden".. I only hear in my homeland "After the rain, there'll be a clear, blue sky" though...

Anyway... I really want KARA on Screen & Stage ASAP :D

I REALLY MISS THEM :blushing:

Edited by trepassserz

OMFG!!!!!

I'm really hyped up now!

Kara is coming back stronger than ever, and its so great to see that they care about us so much :eyelove: :eyelove:

They are planning to hold a mini concert with several songs????????!!!!! WOWW I hope there are HD fancams!

And I never knew they got to decide on what songs to sing or what they will perform with dancers! *new kara fact added to my files :blush:

thanks for the translation yoo and hasomy!

glad they're becoming more active again! that was a LONG 4 months.

hmmm Jumping and....Lupin? maybe they'll bust out those Mister outfits :thumbup:

and a possible comeback in fall?!? :scared: im looking forward to it!!

I'm glad that things are back on track and DSP is planning a comeback for the girls, and surprisingly allowing the girls to actually partake in the decision making this time. Great to hear the girls are fully involved in their performances and future comeback. I really do hope they'll be involved in all the decision making this time around. I hope they surprise us with like a Korean version of Jet Coaster Love or even Thank You, I would be such a treat for the fans to hear it.

I hear that Hara's also gonna one of the MC's for Dream Concert as well, while I'm incredibly excited for her, I feel as if DSP is showing some favoritism and neglecting the other three members. It seems as if not everything has been completely settled. Like they stated, GyuRi has her radio show, Hara has City Hunter, why not give the other three member something as well, it's as if they're still "grounded", if you know what I mean. I don't know, maybe I'm reading too much in to this. I mean Nicole did get a lot of solo activities before and SeungYeon had MCed before as well. I know that it could be the request of the organizer, but I just can't help but feel odd about the decision.

I love all of this good news about Kara that's been coming out recently! Soo uplifting!

Hopefully the other three members will have their own activities, with Gyuri hosting SST and Hara busy filming City Hunter

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! :gemhyper: A proper KARA performance in a week and new songs. :gemhyper: Now we just need to wait for Ham-Cole-Jing to get some individual activities and all will be back to normal. :gemhyper:

Thanks for translating the news Yoo & Hasomy! :D This article is making me even more excited for the Dream Concert since it emphasized that the girls will have creative control over the performance of the second song. I think it might be Lupin or Mister. :D I'm thrilled to hear that there will be a new album in the fall as well! :jogging:

Thanks so much for this wonderful news! ♥

I am so excited for the girls to perform together again in Korea. And excited for Dream Concert too! It'd be nice if they performed JCL but maybe they won't... who knows. Maybe they'll surprise us. xD A new song?! Haha.

Oh My Nick###### Gyuri!!! this is... cool!!! Fall will be a good time for our girls... (but I fear of a thing called So Nyeo Shi Dae)

I worry a little that they will be around the same time again (as Hoot vs Jumping, [then IU came, but that's other stuff and the song {Good Day} was awesome {♪I'm in my dreee...eeeam!!!♫} ])

But if I want a song I WANT a Korean Baby I Need You!!! If a song from Girl's Talk was needed to be promoted, that was the song... (Sorry but this song gained a special place in my heart...)

songs I can expect.

1.- SOS

2.- Baby I Need You (I put this on 2 cause DSP's promotd songs are usually no.2)

3.- JCL

4.- Ima Okuritai Arigato

And then a Flawless Volume 3...

1 was a Bloooooming, 2 was a Revolution and 3...

But I want that song please

Or can we do the same that Pledis made on Virgin? revisit some old songs, a new "Break It" or a new "Secret World" please? (I think some Sunghee's and KARA 4 (but no 5) fans would get mad about this...

let's just ignore who is getting more individual activities because it shouldn't be the most critical concern at this moment. i want them to be back on local stage/tv, doing what they are trained of, & the reason why everyone is registered here. kara music must remain the top priority, discussions on individual are secondary & can come later.

I hear that Hara's also gonna one of the MC's for Dream Concert as well, while I'm incredibly excited for her, I feel as if DSP is showing some favoritism and neglecting the other three members. It seems as if not everything has been completely settled. Like they stated, GyuRi has her radio show, Hara has City Hunter, why not give the other three member something as well, it's as if they're still "grounded", if you know what I mean. I don't know, maybe I'm reading too much in to this. I mean Nicole did get a lot of solo activities before and SeungYeon had MCed before as well. I know that it could be the request of the organizer, but I just can't help but feel odd about the decision.

:blink: Really? Hara as the MC? Where did you hear that? If it's true, I hope she won't get as nervous as last time she MC-ed. I was excited to see her, but it was so awkward to watch her. Hope she improved.

About the other three, yeah, I also wondered why Nicole is so 'quiet' even after the lawsuit had ended. I don't know, maybe they feel awkward to appear on public by themselves so soon? I'm sure DSP has something planned for the three of them in the future. We just have to wait and see :tongue:

Edited by red4summer

Wah,my girls are back in full gear!! Go KARA, show them what you got!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I'm quite confused by the article. Are they going to release two new songs, one in June and another in fall, or are they going to release a single and one album?? :confused1::confused1:

Anyway, Go KARA!!!

:blink: Really? Hara as the MC? Where did you hear that? If it's true, I hope she won't get as nervous as last time she MC-ed. I was excited to see her, but it was so awkward to watch her. Hope she improved.

About the other three, yeah, I also wondered why Nicole is so 'quiet' even after the lawsuit had ended. I don't know, maybe they feel awkward to appear on public by themselves so soon? I'm sure DSP has something planned for the three of them in the future. We just have to wait and see :tongue:

I know it too..i read it at @Karaholic twitter...Then i copy the word and put it on my fb page Kara...Hara is the only female Mc alongside with Heechul and Song Joongki [past Music bank Mc]

Edited by hanis@hara

of course gyuri and hara will have more individual activites cause they were still with the company this whole time. im sure many other things will come up and give opportunities for nicole, sy, and jy to do. but like red4summer said KARA back together is the most important thing! this definitely made my day!! =)

oh wow. i can't wait to see their performance at the dream concert :thumbup: but of course ill be waiting for the broadcast version. since im in malaysia :tongue: heheh. thanks for the quick info. will be looking forward to another update. appreciate it ;)

tumblr_ll9e7h2HKH1qjfp6jo1_400.gif

Edited by rloopy0