[2011.05.23] KARA's upcoming activities

Yoochi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see that they are getting back on track with activities. I hope we get pictures and fancams from the fan meeting. :eyelove:

For those complaining about lack of activities for the trio. Gyuri and Hara were with DSP this whole time and so there has been plenty of time to negotiate and arrange activities for them unlike the SY, Nicole and Jing who have only been officially back as active for about a month.

DSP can only give them activities if other companies or organisations request them but their actions and the way they/parents/Landmark handled the lawsuit will have tarnished their image as unreliable (for instance Nicole being absent for weeks and weeks of Heroes) or untrustworthy and from what I understand general Korean public sympathy was with Gyuri and Hara-not the trio so it will be a little while before they will be in demand for solo activities again. It's better for their image to show they are together as a group again first.

Edited by Optimist

"to bring a perfect performance as a gift to fans for always believing in and supporting the group with an unchanged heart during the past."

That sentence made me smile ^_^ and totally can't wait to see their gift performance to us all; loyal Kamilias <3

"After releasing a new single in Japan in late June, DSP plans for KARA to have domestic activities and release new song in the fall."

And that sentence made me smile even BIGGER. I'm totally excited for the whole thing <3 I'm going to support you girls all the way :thumbup:

yeah KARA is back, but the single that going to be release in japan in june. I believe that really is going to happen, but the new song that going to be release in the fall. I don't know if that is going to come true but I just be happy that they are back. I wondered what the concept is, if the girls are going to choice everything, maybe they going back the the concept of KARA4 days. Since I felt the 3 original members, felt more at home doing the concept of KARA4 days.

"About the song to sing on that day, then the costumes and choreography, the members control every single thing themselves.

wow that's a first for DSP to mention that, I wonder if we will see any changes in their perf b/c of this.

thanks for translating.

Cant wait to see them on stage again! Kyaah!~

After a long hiatus the girls will give us some surprise? hahaha cant wait :thumbup:

Definitely must get hold of it since its been quite some time since we last seen them together performing live on stage!!

Kara Hwaiting!

Thanks for the translations :D

waa so happy to hear all of this! see? KARA is getting stronger now~~~>o</ and about their comeback stage...i like it! i miss them so much! cant wait for their comeback~~~>< thinking about it, it'd be a cute or sexy concept? happy or sad song? ballad song or not? lol. ahh, KARA hwaiting <3

I hear that Hara's also gonna one of the MC's for Dream Concert as well, while I'm incredibly excited for her, I feel as if DSP is showing some favoritism and neglecting the other three members. It seems as if not everything has been completely settled. Like they stated, GyuRi has her radio show, Hara has City Hunter, why not give the other three member something as well, it's as if they're still "grounded", if you know what I mean. I don't know, maybe I'm reading too much in to this. I mean Nicole did get a lot of solo activities before and SeungYeon had MCed before as well. I know that it could be the request of the organizer, but I just can't help but feel odd about the decision.

Good to see that they are getting back on track with activities. I hope we get pictures and fancams from the fan meeting. :eyelove:

For those complaining about lack of activities for the trio. Gyuri and Hara were with DSP this whole time and so there has been plenty of time to negotiate and arrange activities for them unlike the SY, Nicole and Jing who have only been officially back as active for about a month.

DSP can only give them activities if other companies or organisations request them but their actions and the way they/parents/Landmark handled the lawsuit will have tarnished their image as unreliable (for instance Nicole being absent for weeks and weeks of Heroes) or untrustworthy and from what I understand general Korean public sympathy was with Gyuri and Hara-not the trio so it will be a little while before they will be in demand for solo activities again. It's better for their image to show they are together as a group again first.

I agree with UknownIdiot - I'm actually getting a bit antsy not seeing any of the other 3 members getting any schedules. I know that DSP isn't going to give the 3 schedules for a while, perhaps because they weren't able to plan any what with the controversy but it just made me think - SY and Jing weren't anywhere BEFORE the controversy happened. Infact - Gyuri and Hara were supposed to go to Patayya and go to the Idol Swimming Special.

It seems like DSP has been favouring Gyuri and Hara over the others for a long time now.

Anyways, having said all that, I'm just glad that I'll get to glimps some of my bias (SY) soon. and she updates her twitter more often! yay! :thumbup:

I agree with UknownIdiot - I'm actually getting a bit antsy not seeing any of the other 3 members getting any schedules. I know that DSP isn't going to give the 3 schedules for a while, perhaps because they weren't able to plan any what with the controversy but it just made me think - SY and Jing weren't anywhere BEFORE the controversy happened. Infact - Gyuri and Hara were supposed to go to Patayya and go to the Idol Swimming Special.

It seems like DSP has been favouring Gyuri and Hara over the others for a long time now.

Anyways, having said all that, I'm just glad that I'll get to glimps some of my bias (SY) soon. and she updates her twitter more often! yay! :thumbup:

glad that you mentioned & reminded some here whom have forgotten about the idol swimming special.

just in case, jing has been actively participated in karaya.

optimist's words maybe too harsh but i don't understand with some of the concerns shared by unknownidiot & you.

do you think dsp will turn away opportunities that are presented to hamcolejing?

do you think when dsp & the 3 (or more of their parents) decided to "patch-up", favouritism (if any) isn't taken care of (or discussed)?

do you think the members will allow that to happen among them & not saying anything?

imo, there's an increase of hara (solo) acitivities but those came from external (or not at dsp request).

besides sstp, does gyul receive more?

certainly both sides have learnt valuable lessons from this ordeal, so it's unthinkable for anyone (from either side) to do something silly to bring down all efforts.

just my thoughts..

glad that you mentioned & reminded some here whom have forgotten about the idol swimming special.

just in case, jing has been actively participated in karaya.

optimist's words maybe too harsh but i don't understand with some of the concerns shared by unknownidiot & you.

do you think dsp will turn away opportunities that are presented to hamcolejing?

do you think when dsp & the 3 (or more of their parents) decided to "patch-up", favouritism (if any) isn't taken care of (or discussed)?

do you think the members will allow that to happen among them & not saying anything?

imo, there's an increase of hara (solo) acitivities but those came from external (or not at dsp request).

besides sstp, does gyul receive more?

certainly both sides have learnt valuable lessons from this ordeal, so it's unthinkable for anyone (from either side) to do something silly to bring down all efforts.

just my thoughts..

agree. I think some people are just overreacting; it's good exposure for KARA to keep having their name out there, even if it's Hara as the representative, she is bringing in tons of good publicity, especially since people keep saying that in korea, public opinion is geared more in favor of Hara and Gyuri, so it would make sense to appeal to the public with the members that they are in "good standing" with and then slowly bring back SNJ. Besides, nicole had heros so it isn't as if she was without a solo activity it's just that the show got canceled-no doubt she would still be on if it hadn't been. Also, those request for appearances and OST's and endorsements come from the outside companies and events. Hara was chosen by those companies not by DSP so i really don't think that there is any favoritism. Seungyeon also had an OST out before and jiyoung had a song out also. I think that really it's only recently that Gyuri and Hara are getting lots of exposure, jiyoung could still use more though. Gyuri gets to sing an OST probably because the producers wanted her to sing it, maybe her voice fits the sound they are going for. Honestly I wouldn't look much into it. Also like you said, showing blatant favoritism will only cause even more problems and discord so I'm pretty sure this stuff would have happened without the lawsuit, just that because it happened it looks like DSP is playing favorites, its all just a timing coincidence.

I tottally saw Kara at the dream concert They where so good they had a new intro to lupin/jumping They where so fierce it was a great preformance and hara was a great MC, i have some pictures of the concert up onmy blog i will have a video up of it in afew minutes