Who Would Be Nicole's Leading Man?

chaeyang

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Be Nicole's Leading Man?

• Kim Bum
    • Yoo Seung Ho
    • Kim Soo Hyun
    • Lee Seung Gi
    • Other (Please Name in Comment)

Oh fun!!

Um assuming Cole would be playing that dorky, cute, and clumsy girl.. I'd say Kim Soo Hyun would match well in terms of a leading male.. the bruiting male haha.

well I know 3 out of the 4 people are the list. as much as I like kibum, I don't think kibium and cole is really great together. Maybe it because I still think of kibum with kim so eun (gaeul BBF), but still I don't know but I don't like them together. I did see when they perform together, and I still think they don't look right together. Yoo seung hoo is cute and all, but to me he look so like a child compared to cole. Lee seung ki is nice, but I don't see it. He cute and all, but cole need a strong manly type. So my choice would have to be the kim soo hyun, I don't know him. Haven't seen him in drama, but accord to the picture I think he best choice for cole. Since she need someone strong, and tough care of guy.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

i think the best choice is that kim soohyun guy cuz nicole would probably be playing a dorky character and yoo seungho looks kinda like he wouldn't be able to lead with nicole well

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you may say that i am insane, but none of them (in my mind) will fit with nicole.. i think the male lead if nicole become female lead, is Yoo Jae Seok (MC Yoo).. then it would be hilarious drama.. ahahaha.. Just Kidding btw.. ;p

Edited by gripz

• 5 months later...

I don't hate Key but I don't like keycole together. If other choice is Jinwoo I also don't like the idea of them being together. Even there's a lot of issue/ their shipper I still can't picture them being together (for their shipper don't get mad). Same goes to Seung Ho. but they are very competent for character as her friend. for Kibum no comment. :tongue:

The idea of Nicole with kim soo hyun was not bad at all :thumbup:

• 3 months later...

it depends on the type of drama. if it's a comedy, then lee seung gi. if it's a more serious one, then kim bum. i'm not too sure what nicole would do well with if the leading man is kim soo hyun, and i don't know any of yoo seung ho's work. but if i had to choose without knowing the drama type, i'd choose lee minho, because he's basically an all around actor whose done almost every genre of drama that i can think of

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...