• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
dlskam

[2011.05.25] Gyuri Shares Sad Story on Strong Heart

29 posts in this topic

tumblr_ll8miziqe71qbr5ymo1_500.jpg

Image credit: heartgyuri

KARA’s charismatic leader, Gyuri, recently shed tears while talking about memories of her grandma.

She appeared on May 24th’s broadcast of SBS’s “Strong Heart” and shared her story about how she couldn’t be at her grandmother’s side when she passed away.

The idol stated, “When I was little, my grandma was very scary. I found out later that she was like that because she was worried about her granddaughter that debuted at an early age. She loved seeing me on TV, but in 2010, right before our Japanese debut, she was hospitalized. I only talked to her on the phone and asked how she was doing, and she was just worrying about me and said that she was fine. I couldn’t even see her because of our Japanese debut preparations.”

She added, “Even after completing our showcase, we were still busy in Korea. I found out later that my grandma passed away on the day of our showcase. My parents purposely didn’t tell me. They didn’t tell me because they thought I would be affected and wouldn’t perform well and ruin our Japanese debut.”

Gyuri shed tears while saying, “I feel so much guilt for not having gone to see her, and I would’ve been so much comfortable if I went and saw her before we went to Japan. I was very pained when I thought about how much she missed me. I don’t really talk about myself and I didn’t even talk about this anywhere else.”

Group mate Hara said, “I know about this now but I didn’t know about it at the time. I found out about it much later.”

Source: Newsen via Nate (AKP)

:crying::crying: her story made sad. feel like crying now :crying:

be strong our precious leader :thumbup1: fighting!!

tumblr_ll38xz9yRg1qe3tcu.gif

thanks for sharing!

that's very sad to hear! :(

when i was watching, i knew they were talking about her grandmother, but didnt know what they were saying. what really got me was her message to her grandmother at the end. :crying:

as for her parents not telling her, i think most parents dont want their kids to feel worried.

Tat was why she cried so hard at the end ...i knew she was talking about her halmonee thou ..poor her..

Hope she's fine now...she dun really talks bout her sadness oftenly..im quite relieve to see her opens up whats in her heart through this...At least she dun bottles it up ..

Park gyuri HWaiting!

awww.. leader-sshi..

be strong~ we know you have a really strong heart~ /hugs/

:")

seriously,how can she be this strong...gyuri usually never talks about this..she always keep it to herself.she is such a charismatic leader.n that is why i love her..unnie fighting!

I feel for Gyuri, going through so much stress, I wish i can hug her.

She has been going through so much pain. too much pain.

forget about the dispute, this is the kind of sharings that i'm looking forward to. be it gyul, ham, cole, hara or jing, it introduces more in-depth information with the idols i chose to support in the first place.

thanks.

hug hug gyul, i believe she heard you..

Thanks for sharing....

I feel sad reading this....be strong gyuri...

Your grandma must be proud of you....don't feel guilty....

You make us worried.... :(

That's just terrible, not being able to see her grandma one last time before she passed away. I can't even imagine how guilty Gyuri must feel, but I have no doubt her grandma was proud of her granddaughter. I'm glad Gyuri got the chance to let it all out because even though the pain never really goes away, being able to get the feelings off her chest will help her heal. Stay strong, Gyuri fighting!

oooowww~~ poor gyuri...

sorry for her lost..

she must be feel relly guilty..

i know how that feel since im not be able to see my grandma on her last day..sad~~ T__T

oh! our goddess had been trough so much hardships recently! just keep fighting Gyuri-omma! adn trust in your memebers cuz eventhough they are young they can cheer you up! at least Cole and Jing would! as for Hara and Hammie i think they are best at giving advise than our hyperactive maknaes! lol

GYURI FIGHTING!!

condolence to our goddess hope she will get cheer up and get strengthen -_-

I don't really know about this but...

I know Gyuri is always staying strong...

I sympathise with Gyul mummy. It would be so hard not knowing about the death of someone we loved so much. Gyul stay strong! KAMILIAS ARE HEREEEE!!

Its really sad. Please stay strong and happy! Hope you get over this soon(: (:

this is such a sad story, its hard for anyone to have someone they love pass away. i wasn't by my grandma's side when she passed away too and it was very painful.

it's really sad!! TT

it's always hard to speak about this kind of story!!

But i know that she strong and will be better...

I cried so hard when i saw the scene...even though I didnt understand...was so painful to see my goddess in that way... she

The story was so sad!!Debuting is important but Family is just serious matter!!gyuri handled that very maturely...UNNI FIGHTInG!!KARA FIGHTING!!!<3

thanks for sharing

thats so sad to hear..

everyone got their own sad story..

should watch the whole episode of that strong heart

it's really sad!! T_T

it's broke my heart to see the her crying this way~

But i know that she strong and will be better...

bE stRong Leader...

The story is so sad....it really shows the hardships that celebrities faces....i don't know what i would do if i was in this situation....gyuri is so strong :)

Well that's Gyuri

she's a strong leader and have a soft heart ^^

Gyuri Fighting!!