[2011.05.27] KARA to release new Japanese single in june, Korean new album in September

Caly

KARA to release new Japanese single in June, Korean new album in September

33bpw15.jpg

Idol group KARA is going to comeback this autumn.

On the 26th, the associates of KARA's management announced that KARA is going to release a new album and meet theirs fans this september and they are going to get ready for their comeback after their Japanese promotion.

Right now, KARA is busy preparing for their activities in both Japan and Korea. KARA will promote their upcoming Japanese single(that is going to be release at the end of june)for approximately 2 weeks and then they will be back to prepare for their Korea comeback.

According to KARA: " We are going to be back better and currently we are in the process of choosing songs that are going to be in the upcoming album. We are hoping to work with more song producers."

KARA is going to mark their return with the participation of the 2011 Dream Concert that is going to be held at Seoul world Cup stadium on the 28th of May. This is the first time since 4 months that KARA is going to be back at the national stage after the KARA crisis.

Translated by: Caly/dreamgal_91 @karaholic (take out with credit)

Taken from: Starnews/yinyuetai

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome we finally have confirmation of KARA's plans. New Japanese single at the end of June...it's only a month and a half away but I already can't wait :gemhyper: And Korean comeback in September? I think I know what to buy myself for my birthday.

Thanks for translating Caly :thumbup:

That great, so KARA is basically going to choose everything. That great, that mean that I would have faith that the girls are going to comeback when they say that are going to come back. Plus I wondering what the concept is going to be like, maybe they are going to go for mature, since people love them mature. So the girls are going to be really busy, can't wait to see it

Im so happy that they arent going to rush their comeback. Instead they're going to take their time to work with different producers, choose the right songs and then have a great comeback we're all going to love. And since they have more time now, do you think they might be releasing their 3rd korean full-length album? Cos that would be just AWESOME. And im confident that this will be just as amazing - or even better - than Revolution *__*

So KARA fighting! Kamilias will always love and support you <333

I'm glad to hear that they're looking to work with new producers, hopefully those producers can bring out more of the girls and their hidden talents. If their comeback is planned for September or October then it'll give DSP a chance to either allow Rainbow to promote another song or they'll debut their so-call boy band that they've been hinting/planning. Whatever DSP has plan, I'm just glad the girls are now taking more of the reigns in what they want their future to be.

I'm sooo happy! they're finally back!~~

Everything is going smoothly...

gaaah, they're going to perform on Dream Concert today!!!~ I can't wait to see them perform again on stage :)

I know that their upcoming Japanese and Korean album are going to be a biggest hit!

Kara jjang!

Thanks for the translation!~^^

oh man! i cant wait for their comeback. :D wish im in september right now. that would be grrreat!! :lol:

thanks for the precious information anyway. wishing them all the best. KARA jjang! :thumbup: :thumbup:

tumblr_llns1o9d381qephfyo1_500.gif

it has been a long time waiting for the korea comeback, i'm excited & at the same time relieved.

for all the releases in japan, i don't get the excitement which has surrounded during the lupin release.

to comeback in korea is the most mattered to me. thanks for the news.

Idol group KARA is going to comeback this autumn.

Right now, KARA is busy preparing for their activities in both Japan and Korea. KARA will promote their upcoming Japanese single(that is going to be release at the end of june)for approximately 2 weeks and then they will be back to prepare for their Korea comeback.

."

September... :eyelove: :eyelove:

it's a long way to go but I'll be patient wait their Korean new album kekekeke...