[2011.06.01] KARA

chupachups

tumblr_lm3c7bBj8h1qirutpo1_500.png

KARA made news as they performed after a long absence at the 2011 Dream Concert held in Korea a few days ago. It was decided that their fan meeting to be held in Seoul on 6/11 will be shown live in theaters across Japan.

This fan meeting was limited to 4,000 attendees. It seems that various performances, not to mention songs and talk segments, are planned as the members wish to lessen their distance from fans. The live broadcast will be shown only in Japan, and only for one night. The broadcast content is expected to be a must-watch for fans. Simultaneous interpretation will be included also.

For how to purchase tickets or information on participating theaters, please visit the KARA comeback event in Seoul live viewing official website.

KARA comeback even in Seoul live viewing

http://live.asmik-ace.co.jp/kara/

Date: 6/11 (Sat) Starts 6pm (planned)

Ticket prices: General 3,800yen, High school students and younger 2,800yen (tax included)

Exclusive keychain included

From Tower Records

Credit: superior music @ tumblr

daebak! daebak! daebak!!!!

arghhh... i wanna go too!! :crying:

i'm so jealous with k-kamilias and j-kamilias :(

anyway, to all kamilias who'll be attending the fanmeeting, please enjoy and have some fun!

do share something with us later ;)

was there ever before? especially for a korean idol group?

this is an astonishing arrangement because no matter how one sees it, it's a win-win situation.

how can kara popularity not raise to the next level?

i'm certain, kara next single sales will break all records.

Their fan meeting video in theater? That's amazing :o

But for only one night? I kind of have a feeling the theaters would be flooded...

Hope so!

And this > "The broadcast content is expected to be a must-watch for fans."

I wish I could watch it too~! >_<

that's amazing. their fanmeeting being shown on the big screen? i think this is a first for me to hear o__o i wish i could watch. lucky J-Kamilias and K-Kamilias! ><

I really wish I could watch this fan meeting on the big screen (or better yet, in person).

k-kamilias & j-kamilias , enjoyyyy !! :eyelove::eyelove:

i'm certain, kara next single sales will break all records , i'm pretty sure about that !

Kara Fighting ! :wub:

Edited by red4summer
please don't copy posts

I'm so happy about this since me actually being in Japan I will get to see this. Now all I need to do is figure out how read Japanese and buy the tickets.

As an international fan I feel left out. I'm living on the wrong continent!!! Happy for the J-kamilia;s that they would be able to participate. This is a brilliant idea -live broadcast whoever comes up with it. My only wish is that there's gonna be an official video and lots of fan cam please since official video takes a long time ! Thanks chupachups for sharing .

A phenomenal feat indeed! I've only heard of this happening with concerts but never a fan meeting!!

I'm an ocean away from epicness Q_Q

I can only hope that they'll go to Taiwan someday (they're breaking records there too!)

It's the only chance I might get to see them in person...

:thumbup: Yay, KARA! Finally, they are active again. How I missed you girls. K- and J-Kamilias are so lucky, they can watch KARA's showcase, but for me, an international Kamilia, I will have to settle watching them through fancams :cry: Wish I know Korean or Japanese so I can go there and see them... :sulk:

It's truly amazing! Our girls are really improve so well ! YAY! :thumbup:

If i stay in Japan or Korea, I'm definitely will go, I'd love too see our girls for sure! :eyelove:

KARA FTW!