• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dlskam

[2011.06.01] Kara for Japanese LG Optimus Bright Ad

38 posts in this topic

3BO1r.jpg

LG Electronics revealed on June 1st that they chose KARA to be the Japanese CF models for their upcoming cellphone brand , LG ‘Optimus Bright’.

A representative revealed, “To celebrate the launch of our new ‘Optimus Bright’ smartphone in mid-June, we have decided to partner with popular girl group KARA because of their youthful and lovely image which complements our product.”

KARA will also be releasing a new Japanese single titled ‘Go Go Summer Bright‘, which will be used for the CM and be promoted at the same time.

The LG ‘Optimus Bright’ is the Japanese variant of the ‘Optimus Black‘, but with some slight modifications. The CM and print advertisements will be launched starting June 17th.

Credit: Newsen via Nate (AKP)

wah!~ so excited for their japanese single!

Cool phones, I want to have them.. :D

"Go go summer bright!" XD

Yay a new single! I wonder if they'll release a PV for it too haha. They look so cute here, esp Jing! ♥

Thanks so much for sharing!

so it's called "go go summer bright". this makes sense as its suggested theme matches the recent appearance of kara rangers in phuket. let's prepare for colorful june.

getting even more coverage, nice. now i want it :) ahahahh i usually don't fall for these things, but it's KARA!!!!! ^_^

So, the new single is going to be like JCL? A single album? I'm beyond excited to hear their news songs..I've missed them sfm.

a new single? omg so excited!!! the phones look really cool too *want* XD

so pretty...i wish i could use tat phone..Hehe...Good Job Kara..

How is it that they're so perfect in whatever they're doin' :P

dang so they get to film a cell phone cf finally. I guess KARA is getting more love in japan than they are in Korea. KARA are getting more cf offer in japan than they are in Korea

It's good to see them back in the thick of things. That's one of their strongest points, showcasing a product. Heck I would by it just because KARA endorses it. Lol

Yay! I'm excited for this one~!:D

And the LG phone is cool too!^_^

This phone is cool cuz KARA holding it XD

nice phone... :lol:

Finally after ages of waiting, a new album! I can't wait for it to be out. Nicole <33333333

heeheee :eyelove: all of them looking adorable as always :thumbup: :thumbup: KARA jjang!!! :thumbup1:

tumblr_llns1o9d381qephfyo1_500.gif

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Go KARA! Can't wait to see their new CM. I heard the CM song is also their new Japanese song. June 17th, come sooner!! I want me some KARA!!

YAY!!!

NEW single!!!, NEW AD!!!, and cool phone!!!

AWESOME!!!

Can't wait.. so excited

Finally a mobile phone deal and it just goes to show how popular they are in Japan that they will be the faces of LG Optimus there Can't wait to see the new song, CM and more pictures! Happy for KARA!

i always love phone advertisements, i really dont know why! lol <3 :D

jiyoung and hara's hair is really cute

their outfits remind me of an updated version of rock u! lol :D

Cole finally got her phone cf! I remember she wanted to have cell phone cf along with milk and e-mart soo I'm happy she got her wish. Happy that we got to see a lot of the girls. Summer is a lot brighter now! Thanks dlskam for sharing. :)

wow! cool cellphones! lol i want the new single now!! :D "Go, Go, KARA Bright" lol

KARA FIGHTING!

really want to see more pictures and cms from them!

i will save all their new pictures after my exams!:)

fighting!

i want that phone

it is so kakkoi

yay more cm for kara this is so amazing

so we got to hear their new song in the cm first

yay

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

KARA always as cute as ever. I don't care much for striped shorts but Nicole's train conductor's hat and Hammie's shoulder revealing top are jjang! Overall I'd say I like this concept better than the one they did for TBC.

happy to see our girls' being active again

can't wait for their Japanese single

thanks for the translation

I am so excited because KARA will finally have a CF for a cell phone

Every popular groups have done it so far...except our KARA

Even if it is for Japan and not Korea, I am still very happy