[2011.06.01] Kara for Japanese LG Optimus Bright Ad

dlskam

3BO1r.jpg

LG Electronics revealed on June 1st that they chose KARA to be the Japanese CF models for their upcoming cellphone brand , LG ‘Optimus Bright’.

A representative revealed, “To celebrate the launch of our new ‘Optimus Bright’ smartphone in mid-June, we have decided to partner with popular girl group KARA because of their youthful and lovely image which complements our product.”

KARA will also be releasing a new Japanese single titled ‘Go Go Summer Bright‘, which will be used for the CM and be promoted at the same time.

The LG ‘Optimus Bright’ is the Japanese variant of the ‘Optimus Black‘, but with some slight modifications. The CM and print advertisements will be launched starting June 17th.

Credit: Newsen via Nate (AKP)

so it's called "go go summer bright". this makes sense as its suggested theme matches the recent appearance of kara rangers in phuket. let's prepare for colorful june.

Cole finally got her phone cf! I remember she wanted to have cell phone cf along with milk and e-mart soo I'm happy she got her wish. Happy that we got to see a lot of the girls. Summer is a lot brighter now! Thanks dlskam for sharing. :)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

KARA always as cute as ever. I don't care much for striped shorts but Nicole's train conductor's hat and Hammie's shoulder revealing top are jjang! Overall I'd say I like this concept better than the one they did for TBC.

I am so excited because KARA will finally have a CF for a cell phone

Every popular groups have done it so far...except our KARA

Even if it is for Japan and not Korea, I am still very happy