[2011.06.29] Japanese 4th Single [Go Go Summer]

red4summer

GET READY FOR HIGH RESOLUTION JACKET PHOTOS

XEIjR.jpg

N8bkQ.jpg

WhMGg.jpg

I think this is the first time UMJ released HQ pictures for all version of the single jackets~

cr: kamilia070329@twitter

Edited by red4summer
thanks. updated in first post.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been waiting on this for quite a while now, definitely gotta get this.

was reading on allkpop and seems like each version has different things

There

110629 is TOO far !!!! I need to see our 5irls in action now !!!! hi hi

sorry, just.... too hyped :sweatdrop::rolleyes:

All the covers are so good.. (well, as expected for the prettiest girlgroup of all, right ? ) XP

I'm really having a hardtime to choose which one I like the most..

"Go Go Summer" is going to be a HIT, I know it, I have high expectation from this single.. and I don't know.. maybe it's just me but from the first time I read "Go Go Summer", I was like "WOW, KARA is indeed the most Jpop-ish Kpop boy/girlgroup".. I mean, I don't know.. the title sounds so Jpop-ish itself..

KARA fighting ! ^^

Word. I thought of it exactly the same way as you did.

Lol I agree! I think it makes perfect sense from a marketing standpoint since collectors care about the regular editions the least so this is one way to "make them" buy it =p

may i ask about HMV Japan??

does it count to oricon??

I'm not sure about HMV but I would buy from cdjapan if I were you. I've used both and cdjapan is cheaper and doesn't have ridiculous shipping prices. Plus cdjapan will count for rankings and they give you those bonus items (even yesasia doesn't get the bonus items half the time)

^

^

Yes, HMV Japan as well as Amazon Japan, CDJapan and Yesasia are included in Oricon count.

@ kimngocnguyen06 thanks for the Girls Be Ambitious link , i think this was already released as digital if I'm not mistaken.

@ radenoactive thanks for the photos .

This is gonna be an interesting release day AKB48 sub group no3b and Hey Say Jump are releasing singles as well. It's gonna be a battle to be on top for first day and week but I'll be content if this single can top first day/week of Jet Coaster Love. Super excited... I wish teaser video or audio comes out soon!

Edited by graszny

Woot even though we've known about Go Go Summer rumors for a while now, it never feels quite real until red4summer creates a thread in the releasebox. I can't wait for the teasers to come out. A perfect concept by the perfect girls for the perfect time of the year. As with JCl I will probably be ordering the one with the photobook (version B ).

Edited by gyuriFTW

I'm really excited for this new single and for that photo book! Nobody can beat KARA when it comes to being cheerful and cute! :D I wonder if "To Me" is the same song as "2 Me" they sang for that game before. I hope they perform "Go Go Summer" live on Music Station!

Edited by orangeline

Ok... totally buying this! Love the preview when I heard it. Hope I got the Limited Edition B for the Photobook :)

Thanks for the Information, Karaholic!

Awesome song, cute and upbeat, perfect for summer! ^^ I foresee looping this a lot on my playlist.

Anyway, here are tentative lyrics and translations. THEY ARE NOT OFFICIAL, but they most probably will be, since they match with what the girls are singing ^^

Lyrics are taken from someone's tweet... I just clicked on a Sbox link and didn't take down the credits... sorry >.< Whoever he/she is, he/she has my thanks ^^

ショウウィンドウは 夏色のサイン

さあ飛び出そう ぐずぐずしちゃいられない

まぶしい太陽が ドラマみたい恋の予感

胸のときめき とまらない

Summer-colored signs plastered all over display windows

Come on, let's dash out! We mustn't dillydally!

The dazzling sun makes me feel that we're going to fall in love, like in a drama

The fluttering of my heart isn't stopping!

GET READY! 
GO GO SUMMER! oh oh ohhhh

ぎりぎりまで NEVER GIVE UP

運命的な出合いが きっと 待って I wish

GET READY! 

Until the last minute, NEVER GIVE UP

I will surely keep waiting for our destined encounter; I wish

間違いなんて くよくよしないで

動き出そうよ まだまだ間に合うから

やりたいことしよう 今しかない気がするのよ

君と一緒に 叶えたい

Though I made a mistake; I mustn't dwell on it too much

Let's get going! Because I can still, still make it on time!

Let's do the things we want! I feel as if now's the only time to do so!

I want to realize this dream together with you!

GET READY!

ぎりぎりまで わかんないよ

あきらめたら だめよ
もっと もっと I wish

GET READY! GO GO SUMMER! oh oh ohhhh

Until the last minute, I didn't know about it

If I were to give up, that would be a no-no! More, more, I wish

ひとりじゃないから

未来を信じてる

幸せ求めて

歩いて行こう GO!

Because I'm not alone

I believe in the future

Seeking happiness,

On foot, let's go! GO!

GO GO SUMMER! coming up

ぎりぎりまで NEVER GIVE UP

運命的な出合いが
 きっと 待って I say

GO GO SUMMER! coming up

I will surely keep waiting for our destined encounter; I say

ぎりぎりまで Keep on going

あきらめたら だめよ もっと もっと I wish

Until the last minute, Keep on going

If I were to give up, that would be a no-no! More, more, I wish

once again, KARA is indeed the most Jpop-ish Kpop group out there..

and about this single ever since I read its title I already expected it was going to have Jpop sound.. but this went beyond my expectation ! If I didn't know it was KARA and if I wasn't a Kamilia who knows their voices too well, I would have never thought it was a Kpop group song but an original Jpop one XP

Go Go Summer! Oh! Oh! Oh!

I can't help it, it's already stuck on my head hi hi

I'm so excited for their PV, live performances and varieties..

our 5irls are back and they're gonna rock again !

anyway am I the only one who loves how UMJ is so confident about releasing Go Go Summer with Hey!Say!Jump and AKB's sub unit songs ? I know it's going to affect KARA's rank on Oricon, but they would gain much more respect.. since well, they're not afraid of competition.. and if if they will do well then it'll be much more worth..

[side-note] I like its lyrics as well.. esp :

GET READY! 

anyway am I the only one who loves how UMJ is so confident about releasing Go Go Summer with Hey!Say!Jump and AKB's sub unit songs ? I know it's going to affect KARA's rank on Oricon, but they would gain much more respect.. since well, they're not afraid of competition.. and if if they will do well then it'll be much more worth..

[side-note] I like its lyrics as well.. esp :

GET READY! 

That's interesting... I never thought of it that way. So maybe it is intentional to head them up with the most popular groups in Japan just to gain some more popularity and respect? hmmmm... well I have no doubt they'll do well based on their track record in Japan :)

Btw, I'm proud (and foolish) to say that I bought the B cd right when cdjapan told me the preorder was up. I'd probably still buy it if the song sucked, which isn't possible ;)

Yeah I argee that I love how UMJ promoted KARA. They are saying that they not afraid of a little competition, and they have confident that KARA would do great. I think that with them release with some big name and if they get on the top 5, it just tell everyone that KARA is already established group .And that the japanese industry already love KARA. Like everything that KARA release, there was also some big name. Mister was one that had the most competition(AKB48, perfume). But yet KARA still succeed are the chart. This is going to be the same thing, KARA has competition, but I think it would be better if KARA had competition on the chart. Then the girls release the single on a dead week. Cause it would be more meanful in what position they get on the charts. I hoping that the girls get number 2, of course I want them to get number 1. But they are face hey say jump here, and they always have a number 1 hit. So I would be satisfed with them get number 2. Since they always broke the record of first korean girl group to hit number 1. Maybe let them be the first korean girl group to hit 100K first day, that would be awesome. Since everything that KARA release has broke record. I hoping for good thing to happen with this single.