[2011.06.29] Japanese 4th Single [Go Go Summer]

red4summer

yeah I think number 2 us very doable, the only competition I see is hey say jump. This single, I don't care about ranking since they always got number 1 always. They already broke that record, so I don't care what position they are on the chart. But I think that number 2 is very doable. I just want to know how much can they sing for this single. I'm been with them promotion this single, it should be higher than what jet coaster love made. The first day single for jet coaster love was like 45K(?), so with this single be promotion should it raise the mark a little.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first day single for jet coaster love was like 45K(?), so with this single be promotion should it raise the mark a little.

It was around 47k if I'm not wrong.

As for GGS I'm hoping that 1st day sales can surpass 60k (50k is guaranteed lol).

And woah Hey Say Jump will certainly be tough competition.... but hopefully this would be beneficial for KARA in the long run :)

KARA will have to face a tough competition and in a such situation the most important is their sales and not the reanking because it will be very very hard (almost impossible) for them to get #1 this time. If they manage to be in the top 5...I will be very happy already. But the most important for us is to see a better sale than JCL because it will show that they have progress.

im still a bit undecided with which version to get. I like C, but like most people i've read on this thread, B is usually the best bet as it comes with the photobook. Do I really want to spend the extra money and buy both? :S

Looking at my past experience, its really the bonus track on the first press of version C's (from other singles) that determines whether I will buy it now, or wait for the regular version to come out that's without the bonus track (and if im not mistaken, the photo card that comes with every first press).

I've been waiting for the new mv for so long. It is an mv to die for. The girls are adorable, the song is sounds even better than JCL(although I do love JCL so much) and the dance is also perfect. The girls just keep getting better and better. I am so proud of them^^ Can't wait until the single is released.

when can we start making predictions??? when does nikki interest projections come out?

I think they come out 1 week before the single's release. So we'll have to wait for now. :)

And the MV's great. I love it <3

Cant wait for the girls to perform it live xD

I can't wait to start the prediction, after seeing this music video,I anxious to start the prediction. It summer where I live, so listen to this make me want to go the beach. I hoping that this single can top jet coaster love, and best clips sells. And break some record, since everything of KARA broke records. But then again, what record could KARA break. Since KARA has probably broke like every records. the only one I can thing of is maybe they can be the first girl group to get 100K in one day. Which I don't they are there yet. I can wish. Or they can get platinum in one week, which I don't think they are there yet either. But I don't care if KARA break record or not, they have a amazing run no matter what. But then again KARA usually always surprised us.

the SONG is GREAT, the PV is GREAT..

everything is so fresh, fun and KARAFUL..

I won't aim for a #1 Oricon Weekly Chart.. (even if that would be so damn AWESOME)..

I don't know what kind of record they could break this time..

so I just hope for them to do well and surpass Jet Coaster Love's sales..

BTW can't wait to see them performing on MuSta..

Jet Coaster Love / Go Go Summer

*excited* :rolleyes::thumbup:

I can't wait to start the prediction, after seeing this music video,I anxious to start the prediction. It summer where I live, so listen to this make me want to go the beach. I hoping that this single can top jet coaster love, and best clips sells. And break some record, since everything of KARA broke records. But then again, what record could KARA break. Since KARA has probably broke like every records. the only one I can thing of is maybe they can be the first girl group to get 100K in one day. Which I don't they are there yet. I can wish. Or they can get platinum in one week, which I don't think they are there yet either. But I don't care if KARA break record or not, they have a amazing run no matter what. But then again KARA usually always surprised us.

If Go Go Summer gets #1 then Kara will be starting a record for conescutive #1 singles by a foreign girl group :thumbup1: Not that records really matter, sales are what is important, but it would still be nice lol

I just watched their performance on music station. It was uploaded by honeyhammie4. The girls look as beautiful as ever and their performance was awesome :thumbup: , I wish they could perform the whole song though. :sweatdrop:

I just watched their performance on music station. It was uploaded by honeyhammie4. The girls look as beautiful as ever and their performance was awesome :thumbup: , I wish they could perform the whole song though. :sweatdrop:

They are appearing next week aswell and will only be singing GO GO Summer! so i think we can expect the full song then.