[2011.06.29] Japanese 4th Single [Go Go Summer]

red4summer

The Ninki is out for GO GO Summer and it's pretty high at #2 151k, looks like #1 next week is gonna be close.

Highest ninki yet for Kara!

ZLtCt.png

Note:

The NINKI ratings are the results of a POLL conducted by Oricon indicating interest in an upcoming release. Although the ratings are never a true reflection of sales, it does give a strong prediction about where the single/album will place in terms of popularity amongst the Japanese public. However, they are NOT an indication of how it will perform in terms of chart positioning and total sales for the week.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninki prediction is good and I also think that KARA could achieve #2

As for the sales I really hope that they could get a little higher lol.

I woke up early this morning waiting for Music Station performance

And I hope that they would be able to perform the whole song

Added note above^ so people won't get confused, ninki rating isn't really estimate of how much their going to sell but more like a survey of how popular a single or album is and Oricon base their rating off that survey/poll.

So they could sell more or less than the ninki rating and to put in perspective for Kara's last 2 releases with a ninki rating, Girl's talk ninki was 80k and it sold 107k and Jet Coaster Love's ninki was around 85k while it sold 122k.

So they could sell more or less than the ninki rating and to put in perspective for Kara's releases, Girl's talk ninki was 80k and it sold 107k and Jet Coaster Love's ninki was around 85k while it sold 122k.

mathematical prediction~ :D

There's increase of 133.7% of value for GT and 143.5% for JCL. Since the percentage is increased, I assume the percentage increase for GGS will be higher. If GGS has around 150% increase, their weekly sales will be around 226K. Changed my prediction, @atl :D

Whoah there! The NINKI prediction's pretty nice. Based on your comments, it is probable that KARA's 4th single would sell more than 150k at the first week...That's pretty good. I expect it to sell more than 200k copies considering their popularity and Japanese fans' faith in KARA. That's why I love J-Kamilias. They finance their fandom! HAHAHA :D BTW, KARA ranked 5th at the Oricon First Half sales at 2.15 billion. Does that mean it's only for Jet Coaster Love? The reason why I came here was to check whether Go Go summer was included and now I remembered it is not yet released. I'm so happy for KARA... I'm sure most of the sales are for JCL and some for their previous singles but I doubt it includes their previous singles/albums since the ranking's for the 2011 release right? OMG! It just proves that KARA is daebak!

My prediction would be

First day- 100-150k

First week- 250-300k :);):)

^ sales would come mainly from JCL (~197K), Girl's Talk (sold about ~230K for this half year) and also Best Clips DVD (~225K).

The ninki predictation and pretty nice. I would say that the sells that ninki predication doesn't always come true, but the position on the chart usually come true. And we all predication that KARA was going to get number 2 on the chart. I think we all believe that. I did a little calculated myself. What the ninki predications and what KARA really sells there was a 34% increase in sells for GT. So what ninki predication there was a 34% increase in what KARA really sells. For JCT there was a 44% increase in what the ninki predication. So if the ninki predicatioin that KARA was going to sells 151K, and since everything of KARA has been going up by 10%. The stat would then show that KARA would sell about 232K. Which is a lot, and I don't think it going to happen.I think that the girls can sells 200K but not 232K. But no matter what this would probably get platinum. I stick to my predication

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Anyone liking "Girls' Be Ambitious"? It seriously needs more attention... I checked out the lyrics for the 1.15 Palty version and they're really, really cool! I lovelovelove the message it's trying to convey ^^

もっと 輝きたい 

誰もが振り向く Super girl 

きっと 手に入れるわ 

オリジナルなスマイル 

うつむいた昨日に ほらSay Goodbye 

今 Say Goodbye 

今 最高の未来を

バキューン バキューン 狙い撃ち 

私らしく 君らしく

歩いて行こう 

かかと鳴らし 軽やかに 

stand on end

心にメイクしたら 不思議ね 

何だって 出来る気分 

Girls, be ambitious!

Quick translations:

More, I want to shine more,

And be a Super girl who makes everyone's heads turn

Definitely, I will get hold of

An original smile

Look, I will Say Goodbye to the downcast "yesterday"

Now, I will Say Goodbye

Now, Bang! Bang!

I will take a shot at an awesome future!

In a way befitting of you and me

Let's walk and head out

Clicking our heels, gently

stand on end

It's a wonder what we can do if we make up our minds,

With the feeling that we can do anything,

Girls, be ambitious!

I was hoping Kara could get number 1 but oh well, Hey Say Jump is a very tough competition. No. 2 is good too, hope they will exceed 200k in the first week. Go Go Kara! Hwaiting.

i'm pretty sure GGS somehow will get bigger due to it being their sort of "come back" since the dispute.

i'm expecting over 200k for sure in a week

1st day? maybe 100k~

eitherway, going to buy version B (mainly because of the photobook), although i want the A too because of the DVD :(

sigh, would be so great if they put everything together into 1 bundle pack grrr

edit; just pre-ordered on yes-asia :)

Edited by Lite

Prediction Game - GO GO SUMMER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

atl2006 - first day 75k-80k and first week 180k-185k

KaraHolicHanSeungyeon - first day 66k and first week 170k

trepassserz - first day 75k and first week 200k

Xperia - first day 100k and first week 200k

KaraNice - first day 80k and first week 200k

haniey - first day 75k and first week 160k

gel♥pgy - first day 95k and first week 190k

hype8750 - first day 75k and first week 185k

MizuiroKaze13 - first day 85k and first week 200k

chinam00n02 - first day 100k and first week 200k

kimngocnguyen06 - first day 80k-90k and first week 200k

☆cherrims - first day 70k and first week 150k

Solin - first day 70k and first week 160k

soju - first day 70k and first week 150k

GooBurberrHara - first day 92k and first week 220k

neris - first day 80k-90k and first week 170k-180k

adlibruj - first day 55k and first week 175k

eseul - first day 70k and first week 150k

KARAN - first day 151k and first week 300k

notsoangelic - first day 70k and first week 160k

bubblie - first day 60k and first week 155k

Jon7 - first day 70k and first week 160k

☆Iam7248☆ - first day 120k and first week 220k

radenoactive - first day 90k and first week 226k

gyuriFTW - first day 62,900 and first week 154,321

kyeongie - first day 80k and first week 200k

grainy - first day 150k and first week 400k

popfu - first day 65k and first week 190k

monkiesxrule - first day 60k-70k and first week 150k-160k

KARAddicted.01 - first day 70k and first week 185k

mx- - first day 70k and first week 160k-180k

nhung_gemini - first day 100k and first week 200k.

JusminKahli - first day 100k-150k and first week 250k-300k

Beatriz - first day 60k and first week 150k

ForeverKamilia - first day 70k-75k and first week 170k-180k

Lite - first day 100k and first week 200k

red4summer - first day 76k and first week 194k

Update on Kara's Japanese schedule

27th Fuji TV HEY! HEY! HEY! 20:00 ~ 20:54~

28th Fuji TV Mezamashi 05:25 ~ 08:00

29th Kara's GO GO Summer released

30th "Sakigake! Eight music ranking list" 01:40~

7/1 MusicJapanTV ☆KARA SPECIAL〜MV SELECTION 22:30〜23:00~

7/2 TBS CDTV 24:58 ~ 25:43~

7/3 MUSIC JAPAN 18:10〜18:40~

7/3 Music Lovers  23:30~

7/4 Fuji TV HEY! HEY! HEY! 20:00 ~ 20:54~

7/4 shabekuri 007 21:00~

7/11 NTV refreshing! 8:00 to 9:30~

7/13 Tokyo KBS Music Bank

http://bbs3.telzone.daum.net/gaia/do/starzone/detail/read?articleId=10658875&objCate1=54&bbsId=S000001&forceTalkro=T&pageIndex=1

wow so ppl are think KARA is some how going to beat 200K in one week. I think it quite possible, but we just have to wait and see. The day is so close, so we get to finally see who predication is correct. I do wish that they get 100K in one day, but I think it would be quite hard. But if KARA manage to do that, they almost be close to hey say jump, and maybe could overthrow them. Even the girls manage to get 100K first day, there another record broken. First korean girl group to get 100K in one day. Maybe they can get platinum in one week. I agree it like a comeback, so maybe this would sells really well.

it's bold prediction but achievable.

besides, the single, ggs is being promoted along with lg cell phone.

and if the other group can do it (breaking/bettering records), so can kara (the hallyu).

Not sure if this is relevant, but one of the members of HSJ got into a underaged drinking scandal (the youngest-Morimoto Ryutaro). Their single is still going to be released, but I wonder how that's going to affect their sales. I'm actually thinking it might increase HSJ's sales. LOL.

I hope KARA continues to beat their own records though!! :D

Not sure if this is relevant, but one of the members of HSJ got into a underaged drinking scandal (the youngest-Morimoto Ryutaro). Their single is still going to be released, but I wonder how that's going to affect their sales. I'm actually thinking it might increase HSJ's sales. LOL.

I hope KARA continues to beat their own records though!! :D

I think it could really hurt their sales, they been getting a lot of bad press in Japan over this scandal and I'm hearing about a lot of fans being mad or disappointed.

We'll just have to see what happens tomorrow.

I wonder how the Japanese fans will take to Hara's dating JunHyung ... guess sales will show tomorrow .. whatever it is, I'm happy for Hara :)