[2011.06.29] Japanese 4th Single [Go Go Summer]

red4summer

Ooh I finally got a chance to look at how GGS is doing this week and I'm pleasantly surprised by the results. It's already surpassed JCL's 2nd week (around 25k) and should top 30k for the week overall.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be around 30K, it also depend on the sells for sunday. Since we don't what that is, but if the girls sell around 4K on Sunday, they should get around 30K for their second week. I agree if KARA manage to still stable on the chart, for their third they would surpass JCL sells. So far, the girls have sold about 140K. So if the girls manage to get number 2 again on the chart, then the girls would probably be close to where JCL is. But for the girls to get number 2 for a third week, would be really hard. I really surprised that the girls manage to get number 2 for their second week.

^

It all depends on the new singles being released. I took a look at next week releases and the only strong sellers are probably Itano Tomomi and Gackt. So GGS might snag a top 5 again next week. The new singles for the week after next though contain quite a few strong sellers so GGS will probably be out of top 5 then.

WOW - I'm really really happy for Go Go Summer..

I mean after the :crying::scared: of its first day/week being lower than our expectation.. it actually did well and it's still doing well.. :rolleyes::thumbup:

Great, Great.. it's Kara indeed..

and..

Anyways.. A lil' off topic but, I can't wait until KARA releases their next album :3

Me too ! Me too ! Me too ! :lol:;)

Edited by KARAddicted.01

Oricon daily - 2nd week for GGS

Mon - #2 GGS 4580

Tue - #2 GGS 5600

Wed - #2 GGS 4428

Thu - #2 GGS 3712

Fri - #2 GGS 3502

Sat - #2 GGS 4949

Sun - #4 GGS ?

Argghhh Oricon doesn't show numbers for #4 and below ... will have to wait till tomorrow to get the weekly numbers. I'm sure they will still be #2 for weekly though.

Coolio :3 Will this be KARA's first time spending two weeks in the top 5? ^^ And maybe even 3 weeks? ^^

I thought GT was the first to do so?? Or maybe you were referring to KARA's singles :)

Anyways I'm really, really impressed by GGS's consistency. Simply daebak. Hopefully it can even surpass Mr in terms of digital sales :P

wow, the girls did it again. Since everything of KARA manage to break record. I wondering what there next single/album, what record could they break. Since I feel like the only record that the girls have to try to beat would be get like 100K in day or something like that. KARA manage to always get a record for everthing, I run out of ideas of what other record they can beat. I think the girls to sell like maybe 5-6K since 3 place was 7K, so the girls probably sold around 5-6K.

I wonder if we will get an MV for 'Girls be Ambitious.' IIRC the MV for Ima Okuritai Arigatou was released about 2-3 weeks after the release for JCL. I don't know how common it is to have MV's for single B-sides though.

^

Ohh nice. Hopefully with weekly bonus GGS will exceed JCL's sales in the 1st 2 weeks heh

Edit : Ahhh missed by a few hundred copies. Not to worry there's still the 3rd week :D

Edited by grainy

^ really? I tot the whole list was out, but KARA wasn't on it... I can't figure out the Japanese so I'm not so sure, but I hope it's true :D

I thought the girls were done with promotion in Japan. Since they say that KARA was only going to still 2 weeks, I guess KARA is still going to promotion GGS. I think everyone is hoping that KARA can get a number 1 on the digital chart for a third week, also hoping that the girls can still stay in the top 10 for a third week. KARA always manage to surprised us, so if the girls does it, it really isn't a surprised. Since I think we be use to it by now.

I am so glad to see KARA doing so well in digital charts and their physical sales this week is pretty good ! I think that if they continue to promote GGS for a little while the single can continue to sell for one or maybe two other weeks lol.