[2011.06.29] Japanese 4th Single [Go Go Summer]

red4summer

^ updated rankings will be out probably this afternoon on the Oricon website. Subscribers to Oricon will probably already have the rankings.

These are the rankings I got from the Chinese Kamilia Forum

*1 156,283 Not yet

*2 *32,890 KARA

*3 *16,908 Hey!Say!JUMP

*4 *13,924 L'Arc~en~Ciel

*5 *13,193 ももいろクローバーZ(Z伝说~终わりなき革命~)

*6 *12,969 ももいろクローバーZ(D'の纯情)

*7 *12,475 つるの刚士

*8 *11,403 TUBE

*9 *11,072 薫と友树、たまにムック。

10 **9,610 ノースリーブス

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the girls were done with promotion in Japan. Since they say that KARA was only going to still 2 weeks, I guess KARA is still going to promotion GGS. I think everyone is hoping that KARA can get a number 1 on the digital chart for a third week, also hoping that the girls can still stay in the top 10 for a third week. KARA always manage to surprised us, so if the girls does it, it really isn't a surprised. Since I think we be use to it by now.

All shows and performances are pre-recorded so by right KARA has already finished their GGS promotions. It's just that they are only being aired right now lol.

And GGS will certainly stay in the top 10 for another few weeks..... I'm hoping that they can hit platinum soon enough :3

Put your hands up for GGS !!!

3 weeks consecutive #1 on the digital charts !

GGS is the 7th song and KARA the 5th artist/group to get 3 weeks consecutive #1 on the digital charts since RIAJ started tracking. There is only 1 song at 4 weeks consecutive #1.

Week 3. #1

http://www.riaj.or.jp/data/others/weekly_chart/2011s.html

I just watched the 9:18 performance of the 5irls:rolleyes: :thumbup:

4 songs, it was just amazing, PERFECT, totally loved it :tongue::eyelove:

btw is there any chance to see some article talking about Kara breaking another record (3 consecutive weeks #1 on the digital charts since RIAJ started tracking)?

I just watched the 9:18 performance of the 5irls:rolleyes: :thumbup:

4 songs, it was just amazing, PERFECT, totally loved it :tongue::eyelove:

btw is there any chance to see some article talking about Kara breaking another record (3 consecutive weeks #1 on the digital charts since RIAJ started tracking)?

Me too.

I'm waiting for an article regarding KARA breaking a new record for foreign artist for the first time consecutively #1 for 3 weeks

and this consecutive record too is the first for 2011 for all artists

I think we all wait for that article to come out. I never thought they would still be break record. I think everything of KARA is just naturally going to break record. I think we all lose count of how many record KARA has broken, and they haven't even been than for a year yet(well close to it). KARA has so much succeed in japan, that they are probably the reason why DSP is still stand now.

cool GGS has overtaken JCL at the 3rd week mark :)

Edit: Oh there's still one more day of sales to count, even better :D

Edited by grainy

Aigoo. I want all versions. I wanna buy the three versions

but it's too expensive. I need to save up a lot of money.

To sum it all up, it costs three months of my allowance ;_;

Better to save it and buy the Korean Single/Album because they are going against some stiff competition and will need all the help they can get, especially from us international fans, so no worries. :thumbup:

Well to round up this week, the girls still manage to be in 3th place, and sold 3704. So the total for the third week is 17,081. Which mean they have overtook JCL sells. They may of sell less than what JCL made, but yet they still surpass then, so wondering when we are going to see another platinum under their belts. That would be another record broken first foreign girl group to have two platinum. I can see it now.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

@kimngocnguyen06 It's 17081 not 15441 for the 3rd week (not counting weekend bonus if there is still any heh).

Edited by grainy

@kimngocnguyen06 It's 17081 not 15441 for the 3rd week (not counting weekend bonus if there is still any heh).

wait so they should have sold about 162,200 not including weekly bonus right? Are they #3 for the week or was that just for the day or s it not even out yet :tongue: ?