[2011.06.29] Japanese 4th Single [Go Go Summer]

red4summer

@GooBurberrHara French Kiss and No3b is about the same. WH7 hasn't has anything selling more than 124K in it's entire run. (Well unless No3b doesn't get past 124K for this release which I think is not likely since it already broke 100K in the 1st week lol)

Edited by grainy

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@GooBurberrHara French Kiss and No3b is about the same. WH7 hasn't has anything selling more than 124K in it's entire run. (Well unless No3b doesn't get past 124K for this release which I think is not likely since it already broke 100K in the 1st week lol)

ahh you talking about over all!!! I thought you meant like first week sales because I remember WH7 held the record after breaking FK's record for having the most copies sold in a week, then Not Yet broke that record...all the subunits numbers keep increasing don't they??..i think WH7 will probably beat no3b this time but may fall short of beating Not Yet's record....I guess despite sales most people I know still consider WH to be the stronger subunit even if it is just mayuyu and friends lol

but anyways congrats to KARA!!!! hope you girls can keep up the good work!

im interested to see the sales for the next week.

Oricon daily

#2 GGS 5600

OMO GGS still at 2 for a new week ! And sales went up from 4.5k to 5.6k ! I got a good feeling abt this :D

I'm happy for the girls success. Go go summer is really refreshing and such a catchy song. I love it. The song is doing really well on download sites and the sales are pretty good. The song is number 1 or 2 on a lot of download sites and ringtone sites. :D Congrats to the girls!!!

Oricon daily - 2nd week for GGS

Mon - #2 GGS 4580

Tue - #2 GGS 5600

Wed - #2 GGS 4428

GGS still at 2 heh. I think GGS is going to get #2 this week too. :)

Edited by grainy

• KARA
        JCL          GGS
        一週目  二週目  一週目  二週目
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━
    月  ---,--- **3,709 ---,--- **4,580
    火  *47,810 **4,203 *45,590 **5,600 
    水  *28,643 **3,304 *25,107 **4,428 
    木  *13,686 **2,504 *11,859 ***,***
    金  **9,109 **2,568 **9,369 ***,***
    土  *10,629 **3,545 **9,380 ***,***
    日  **8,120 **4,132 **8,201 ***,***
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━
    合計 117,997 *23,965 109,533 ***,***
    週間 122,820 147,219 113,873 ***,***

here is the comparison between JCL and GGS (1st week and 2nd week)

taken from 2ch

---

Actually, before GGS release some people on 2ch already predicted GGS will get at least top 3 for 2nd week and 3rd week (if i remember correctly) before GGS release

Note : i still happy for miwa sales :thumbup:

@donnyhuang I agree with the analysis that KARA will get high rank for the next 2 weeks, because most of the artists releasing singles for these 2 weeks are not strong on the charts. This will favor GGS because ppl will buy it instead of the new releases.

In fact, if GGS continue to sell consistently for the next 2 weeks, it will most probably exceed JCL's sales in the end :)

it probably would be, but we have to wait and see. This week the girls would probably round up the top 5. Maybe next week top 5 again, but then again it would depend on how much the girls sell. So the girls first week sell are not as strong as jcl. But their second week sells are much strong then jcl, maybe promotion are kick in, plus with the girls winning a award in korea, may make people want to buy KARA album.

it probably would be, but we have to wait and see. This week the girls would probably round up the top 5. Maybe next week top 5 again, but then again it would depend on how much the girls sell. So the girls first week sell are not as strong as jcl. But their second week sells are much strong then jcl, maybe promotion are kick in, plus with the girls winning a award in korea, may make people want to buy KARA album.

Those are my thoughts too, nothing is better for an artist than a sticky single/album!!! even if the 1st week wasn't as amazing as we would have liked they can shift more copies of this in the end if the promotions start to kick in and the interest of having just won an award in korea kicks in also!!! in the end I just want this single to shift more units than JCL because I feel like it will be making progress and it seems like it's on the right track....

well if it's back to the time of Mister, then I'm all for it! At the end of Mister's run, it sold > 4 times it's 1st week sales :D.

KARA's releases have always had stamina on the charts so let's wait and see.

Mon - #2 GGS 4580

Tue - #2 GGS 5600

Wed - #2 GGS 4428

Thu - #2 GGS 3712

Edited by grainy

KARA defintely manage to get number 2 for this week. I hoping that someone put this song as an anime opening song. I thinking that if someone put this song as a anime theme song, it would sell a lot. I think since most people like watch anime, put this song as a theme song would make people want to buy it. I just wait for an day, when KARA gets an offer to sing a anime theme song, that could be their next single. Beside KARA has done like everything, they had japanese drama, cf, what else have they done in japan. So I wait for day KARA is going to sing a japanese anime theme song, I think that would sell a lot

Wow, kara is remaining at no.2 this week. That's amazing, considering that it is the second week sale. GO GO KARA! I guess the hara's scandal didn't affect their japanese fans a lot. Kara is still doing great in Japan but I do wish they could come back to Korea soon.

I think it would be hard to put this song into an anime because it's so season specific, but I think Kara doing an opening or closing for and anime is a huge possibility and would be a great opportunity for them...

Looks like GGS will be number 2 this week :thumbup: GO KARA!!!

the latest mixi numbers are out and together with ggs second week sales so far (as compared with jcl), it seems like kara hasn't lost anything but growing gradually. :)

higher jcl first week would mean most brought because of the donation.

Mon - #2 GGS 4580

Tue - #2 GGS 5600

Wed - #2 GGS 4428

Thu - #2 GGS 3712

Fri - #2 GGS 3502

Mon - #2 GGS 4580

Tue - #2 GGS 5600

Wed - #2 GGS 4428

Thu - #2 GGS 3712

Fri - #2 GGS 3502