for comparison JCL total at week 3

JCL = 159568

so GGS has surpassed JCL total at the 3rd week by about 4.5K

Edited by grainy

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been here for a while now. I guess this should be their last single before returning back to Korea in September. (can't wait for that). I'm sure their Korean fans would be so excited but of course the JKamilia will be truly upset.

It's unbelievable! Kara kept breaking records in Japan. So happy for them. I hope they will reach 200k soon and gain platinum as well >.<

:thumbup:

A great ending the their third week, new release came out today, and KARA is out of the top 10. But maybe we have to wait a couple day and see if the girls can manage to get back in the top10. I would be happy to see the girls back in the top10 next to dbsk. I hoping that this could break the 200K before the comeback in korean happens. DBSK sold 75K first day, I hoping that sooner or later KARA can manage to do that.

SkSdK.jpg

KARA no longer in 1st on RIAJ after 3 weeks, but only drops to #2 behind Namie Amuro.

Oricon daily

07/19 - #15

07/20 - #10

07/21 - #9

07/22 - #8

07/23 - #8

07/24 - #7

07/25 - #6

Gonna be cutting it really close to a top 10 this week.

Edited by gyuriFTW

Last week MStation Kara was no 5 on cdsingle ranking while this week there are still top 10 which is at no 8. Last week they were one of the group that the single are not release on July besides Mana-chan. I think it still the same with this week too.

Yeah it would be amazing if that happen, KARA can do it. They have accomplished so much in japan. I wondering when is KARA fanmeeting in japan, is it around the same time as their first anniversary since they debut in japan. I wondering is the jkamilia going to do something special for KARA on their first anniversary since debuting in japan.

now billboard japan or oricon chart? googled around, it gave me some comparisons but i would like to hear from our experts. because it's japanese thing and hence (they prioritize towards) oricon chart?

now billboard japan or oricon chart? googled around, it gave me some comparisons but i would like to hear from our experts. because it's japanese thing and hence (they prioritize towards) oricon chart?

afaik people pay more attention to Oricon because it's been around longer (in Japan) and is more prestigious (in Japan) since Oricon is Japanese in origin whereas billboard is American. Oricon ranks according to physical sales only but billboard ranks according to physical sales plus radio airplay and (i think) digital downloads. I just assume more people care about Oricon since even Tokyohive always writes articles about Oricon results but hardly ever on billboard results.

GGS #5 on the weekly Chaku uta full

PNzRC.jpg

Oricon dailies

07/26 - #22

07/27 - #22

07/28 - #12

07/29 - #11

07/30 - #6

07/31 - #9

08/01 - #4

Edited by gyuriFTW

Hey guys, been away for awhile but I'll slowly start coming back and updating this month. :)

I've been busy and over-stressed~ :bored:m097.gif

Kara's total sales not including this weeks weekly.

Kara's album sales

Girls Talk= 416,045

Best Album 2007-2010= 187,676

Album total= 603,721

Single sales

Jet Coaster Love = 212,386

Jumping= 121,000

Mister= 142,708

GO GO Summer= 178,216

Singles total= 654,310

Dvd sales

(Best Clips)= 242,522