[2011.06.02] Gyuri, Hara Jiyoung become female models for "Nature Republic" Cosmetic

Yoochi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooohhh I can't wait to see Gyul-Ha-Jing in more pictures and CF's, but where's Seungyeon and Nicole? If it was just Gyuri and Hara then I would suspect the DSP conflict had something to do with this but since Jiyoung is participating that probably isn't the case. If you notice it's the same 3 members who model for Karaya so perhaps Ham-Cole simply don't want to do modeling?

Yay, congrats to Hara, Gyuri and Jiyoung. Hara is getting very popular lately it's no surprise, but with the involvement of Gyuri and Jiyoung, it's like a breath of fresh air :lol: . As much as I love Hara, I much prefer their group activity. After all, KARA is not just about Hara, but also Gyuri, Nicole, Seungyeon and Nicole ^_^

Too bad there's no Nicole and Seungyeon :( Well, maybe they aren't comfortable with modelling job, or DSP have something else in store for them? :thumbup:

Think positive, guys!!! :optimistic:

Edited by City_Bear_90

about the suggestion of hamcole preferring not to do modeling, i can understand if it's karaya but this cosmetics endorsement should be luxurious, it definitely has more gains than harms. i hope the decision has something to do with karaya modeling & not the brand preference, or probably they (the brand) has some considerations & hence worried too much?

When i think of SY I don't think of cosmetics and when i think of Nicole i think about how she uses make-up to feel prettier, as a sort of mask....thats not really wht companies are going for :sweatdrop:

KARA is currently endorsing Missha cosmetics in Korea as well as Mistine in Thailand and TBC in Japan. I don't think it has anything to do with the Sy and Nicole personally. It's probably as simple as this deal having to do with Karaya. People use make up to feel better and look better that's how these companies sell their makeup so there's nothing wrong with that.

at first i was a little worried. but after reading everyone's comments it makes sense since hamcole arent really interested in modeling. i feel a little more reassured! regardless i look forward to seeing all their cfs and what not! WEE!