KARA Bond

Is KARA Bond real? I mean after the controversy happened, are KARA members getting along well? Idk why, I'm sad seeing people said that KARA bond was an act.

People said:

Somehow i find the bond in Kara is FAKE. Becuase of their lawsuits and stuff...Gyuri doesnt seems to be close to kara members...It's like all of them are faking their relationships..Maybe deep inside Seungyeon,Nicole,Jiyoung doesnt like Gyuri... I dont know but it might be true after all...

Did no one learn anything from KARA? It's an act, people. Yes they are closer to some than they are to others but in the end they are competing with each other all the time. On variety shows, when they do interviews, when they do music shows. ALL. THE. TIME.

Sorry if there's already a topic about this.

i highly doubt theres any "act" regarding to their bond, everything seems real, even if were act, i doubt they would be able to keep it up and KARA would probably disband -_-

i'm pretty sure their relationship is very tight after the controversy with DSP/lawsuit.

theres no reason for KARA to fake anything, whether its to make sure the fans "stay together" or not, i don't believe anything is fake about them, sorry.

Edited by Lite

Do remember that while the whole controversy was going on with DSP in Korea, the girls were busy with activities in Japan. They shot an entire drama together and released a single.

People think that because they stopped their activities in Korea, the girls had a bad relationship with each other without realizing that Kara was just next door, doing their activities in Japan.

The whole contract dispute was between the girls and DSP. I have no doubt in my mind that they have always been the closest of sisters

I absolutely doubt that it is/was an act. Like what the above posts had said, the girls maintained close bonding even whilst during the controversy and immediately after the official statement that Kara will remain as five, watch their twitter closely.

If it is an act that they are pretty darn good actors(which I know they are HAHA). Anyway Kamilias, shun the antis. They can say what they want but the girls are close, even to the level of sister-ship.

Moreover, our sole existence as a Kamilia is to support and protect them from those stupid rumors.. And tell the world about the best effing five!

I just don't think you can fake a bond as close of those girls have constantly taking pics and selcas like this one

1.jpg

all those who say KARA are faking it are either ANTIs or TROLLS

Edited by gyuriforever

Did no one learn anything from KARA? It's an act, people. Yes they are closer to some than they are to others but in the end they are competing with each other all the time. On variety shows, when they do interviews, when they do music shows. ALL. THE. TIME.

i don't think they see each other as a competition or something.. if you haven't notice, (even BEFORE the lawsuit), they always say that they will work their hardest for us to see a better KARA, that they feel their strongest together, stuffs like that. from my own pov, their constant competition is their own selves,to let other people see, to let their fans see their best in every performance they do; trying to compensate their imperfections with hard work.

@ Kara5Kamilia, i don't know them personally...i just speak with the way i see it..there are stuffs that can't be seen in the variety shows, etc. and same goes to you too, you can't just doubt their bond cause of their recent dilemma, a dispute that KARA themselves doesn't want to happen in the first place.

i respect your opinion i know you are just letting it out but with the way you write it;its like you are trying to convince us that what you see is REAL. that KARA is fake, which to me, doesn't look nice.

To be honest I think that there is a competition between the members but it is something natural that can be found in any group. But competition doesn't mean faking their relationship !

On the contrary, since the beginning of the controversal, KARA members have always shown us and prove their love for each other and I trully believe that their bond is real and that no matter what they will be linked to each other. Of course, all this issue has impacted on the group and they are not like before anymore...but the love between them is still here and that is why KARA ended by being together.

I'm not a huge Kamilia; I'm just simply a fan of the girls

so I might not know everything about them, but from what I can see from the few times that I've watched their shows

I don't think their bond is an act

it's always like that, if a group doesn't exhibit their friendship or have skinship everywhere they go, people would immediately jump to the conclusion that the members are not close and that there are problems within the group

no matter what, I believe in their bond and their fondness for each other

• 4 months later...

can't blame those (anits) who have finally come to their sense (in realizing that kara can act) after watching urakara.

they can attempt but don't we break loose in allowing them to get in-between kara and us.

Rumors like this really make me sad. It takes a real bond, a real relationship, to make something as big as this work for as long as it has. Just imagine if you were one of the KARA members, and you didn't like any of your group members, and none of them liked you back. Would you even try to put up with the "act"? With all the stressful activities you do together every single day, and even living with each other for years, I think it would get tiring very fast. These girls have gone through SO. MANY. HARDSHIPS. together, and if they didn't like each other it really wouldn't make any sense to try and stick together as a group. Honestly, If these 5 girls really didn't like each other, KARA would have been gone a loooong time ago. :)

Their bond is real. Those people who say it's not real just doesn't understand what's the real meaning of bond. You don't always have to show that you love each other in front of people all the time.

Ever since their contract dispute with DSP, I do notice that it looks like their bond is stronger & they show that they love each other on variety shows more often. It's a relief tho to show those antis that their bond is real.

But to be very honest, I do notice that sometimes it looks like Gyuri is left behind. But she's not. I think it's just because the others are a bit more lively than her since they are younger. But they do love each other, ok ^_^

Edited by xoranaa

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly doubt that the bond is fake. Even if they really did dislike each other initially, the fact that they sing, dance, eat, sleep and everything else with each other, it would be impossible for the bond to be fake.

• 1 year later...

We don't know the BOND of KARA is fake or not, but logically don't you think FAKING the bond for sooo long is sooo tiring? :phew:

PLUS! Gyuri unnie is consious of her BEAUTY~ Tiring will make her BEAUTY Dull right? Why would she do that? :gyc5:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree with what most everyone has said, I don't think any of them are so-called "faking it." Even though the K-Pop industry (or Korean entertainment industry in general) could be described as shallow or superficial, I think that many members of groups make a genuine connection to each other. They're usually living, sleeping, and eating together and face whatever obstacles together so you'd think they'd have to learn to get along because each other are all they've got.

It's not like they've been together for a week or a month, they've been relying and trusting on each other and living together through hard times for years. Even the best actors won't be able to fake it for that long. With time even enemies could become friends, moreover for those who work as a team/group with high inter-dependency and with the same goal in mind. Of course there will be minor conflicts, such as the ones we found amongst sisters and brothers. But we know that conflicts or fights amongst family members or close friends could bring them closer together when they are resolved in a good way.

Sincerity is one of KARA's best values. They know this. Kamilias know this. It would be pointless to fake such a bond and i'm pretty sure that Kamilias aren't that gullible as to not see a fake bond when they see one.

IN KARA WE TRUST!

Edited by NarKara

Of course its fake!! you have all been duped!! WEAK FOOLS!! Do you have eyes but can't see and ears but can't hear?!

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. - The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger

Just Kidding LOL!! In all seriousness their bonds are real. I dont think you will find another group like KARA. Their bonds are real and their popularity are spread out amongst the members. KARA is once in an existence girl group. its like michael jackson.

I find your lack of faith disturbing. - Darth Vader

Edited by Deaththekid

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

There is always a bond between people you work so closely with.  Even with good friends everyone has ups and downs, just look at all the US groups.  Nsync was so close when they were starting up, but they haven't performed together for 10 years.  Hope they do it this weekend at the MTV VMAs.  The point is, you can like a person and still have things about them that anger you too.  

• 1 year later...