[CF] LG Optimus Bright CM

other CM news, with music station appearance

cr : awanaihougaiiyone @ youtube

trans for this news footage:

KARA - Japanese news coverage of LG Optimus CF

KARA appears in a new commercial as image characters for a cell phone. Their long-awaited new single is featured also. (the screen text on the lower right basically says it starts airing 6/15) (Hara at 0:22 “Because I want to be able to see all the details.”) The 5 members of KARA are in full-summer mode one step ahead of us. The commercial was shot over 2 days in Phuket, Thailand. The girls go on a bus ride, play on the beach, and enjoy the tropical atmosphere. The commercial didn’t originally include a beach scene, but the girls were really into it and got carried away. Their new track, “Go Go Summer!” will be released 6/29.

Woman 1: They’re cute with a pop feel.

Woman 2: Yes, and they look cute in those summer outfits in the commercial, but they also look cute here too, this marine look. KARA will actually be on Music Station on both the 17th and the 24th. This is their 1st performance in Japan since their contract dispute in January, making this their comeback. It’s thought to gain a lot of attention.

Woman 1: You already see smiles from them.

Woman 2: Right? It’s relieving.

Woman 1: It feels like everything’s all settled.

Woman 2: Yes, it looks that way.

cr : superiormusic @ tumblr

Loving the bright, summer feel! I can't wait until they start promoting GO GO Summer!!

Does anyone know who else is releasing that week? Thank you! :)

/edit

Someone answered my question on another thread.

KARA's biggest competition: Hey! Say! Jump, No3b (AKB48 subunit), and L'arc-en-Ciel.

Yay, two weeks on Music Station! Hope they can perform JCL. :D

Edited by bubblie

Wow the cm looks really nice! If I were in Japan, I would surely buy the phone. I'm not too sure but I think from the video they are saying that kara will be appearing on music station for 2 weeks. it will be great of it is :)

^

was that the official release of its making?

lolol so hard when the big GO GO came out. the way they grabbed & ran before plunging into the sea, they must have really enjoyed themselves throughout the fimling. the evening outfits were jjang too, & the smile on their face, it was the most pleasing.

Oh I can't wait to see the cf, it look so bright and cheerful. Yeah KARA get to be on music station twice, awesome. ARe they like the first korean group to be on music station twice in like a 1-2 weeks difference. I think jet coaster love for the 17 and go go summer for the 24s. Since the 24th is close to the day that go go summer is release I would think that the song would be perform then. So can we hope for some interaction between hey say jump and KARA. Finally get to see jet coaster love performed