• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
GyulSary17

[Gyutiful] Goddess and which Princess?

21 posts in this topic

Would you imagine Gyuri doing an collaboration with another girl group member?

I do!

I imagine Gyuri and Eunjung hahahaha Gyuri with her Lupin concept and Eunjung with I go crazy concept!!

Like a song call the "beauties" hahahaha so random...I know!

Also I would like to see Gyuri and Narsha having fun haha they are the funniest member of their groups!

Kid leader Tae would be a great option! =)

Anyway... we should let our imagination fly! Because I wanna see Gyuri get closer with more girls =)

Edited by red4summer
remember to tag next time

NdVG5.jpg

+

7P7yE.jpg

=

:OCZgm::VxmQu::OCZgm::VxmQu::OCZgm::VxmQu::OCZgm::VxmQu:

Edited by gyuriFTW

@gyuriFTW That

It'll be great if she'll do that!

I think I want her to collaborate with Rainbow's Jaekyung or SNSD's Taeyeon:D

I'd like her to pair with either Rainbow's Hyunyoung, Jaekyung or Jisook for ballads.

As for a strong concept similar to Break It, Go Woori it is :D

i would like to see gyuri unnie with eunjung unnie have a duet together~ :)

their chemistry (?) is so strong~! xD

maybe, Gyuri unnie with Kahi unnie is good too~ :)

Kahi would be nice too!! =)

Have they spot together? i dont knwo =(

Does it really have to be leaders that get paired up? I mean if we are talking about After School, I think Nana and Gyuri together would make men lose their minds! I also wouldn't mind Gyuri being SNSD's 10th member for a day and doing the RDR, Genie, Mr. Taxi dances.. likewise, it'd be cool for Taeyeon to do Lupin or Mister!! WOOT!

Someone should propose a special leaders collaboration !

SBS has done the special maknae so a special leader could be great too

It would be also nice to see Gyuri collaborate with her friend Eunjung

Gyuri with Victoria ?

i think that'll be good too...

i love both of them =)

I would like to see a duet between Taeyeon and Gyuri unni, because i love their voice and i want to hear them singing ballad. I agree that the leader should get more attention to, a special show for the leader to show their abilities in singing and dance since they are also great in leadership.

20101205_eunjung_gyuri_01.jpg

besides the obvious, eunjung, i would like to see f(x) victoria too. i know she (victoria) looks up to gyul as a role model, so it'll be a nice gesture if the leaders can come together, like what sloin suggested, to do a leader-collaboration in some special events.

seriously, whoever, as long as gyul is involved (which means extra minutes), i will have absolutely no complaints.

eunjung of course :thumbup: but i think gyul and kahi or vic collab will be interesting too ^_^

What about Gyuri and Younha??? They talk too much on twitter and Gyuri's voice is good for the style of music that Younha makes...

Hell yeah I'd love to see her together with Sica. Specially since most sones in the soshified forum have compared who's bettee than who n how they always pick Sica but I'm curious now so I hope at least they appear in a variety show together at leasy once

I would like Gyuri to have a collaboration with SNSD's Jessica~ they seem to be always compared to each other and I want to see how their voices would blend together~`

Lately I

I think i would like to see gyuri unnie and snsd leader taeyeon unnie.. they have such a great voice..