[Gyutiful] Goddess and which Princess?

GyulSary17

Would you imagine Gyuri doing an collaboration with another girl group member?

I do!

I imagine Gyuri and Eunjung hahahaha Gyuri with her Lupin concept and Eunjung with I go crazy concept!!

Like a song call the "beauties" hahahaha so random...I know!

Also I would like to see Gyuri and Narsha having fun haha they are the funniest member of their groups!

Kid leader Tae would be a great option! =)

Anyway... we should let our imagination fly! Because I wanna see Gyuri get closer with more girls =)

Edited by red4summer
remember to tag next time

Does it really have to be leaders that get paired up? I mean if we are talking about After School, I think Nana and Gyuri together would make men lose their minds! I also wouldn't mind Gyuri being SNSD's 10th member for a day and doing the RDR, Genie, Mr. Taxi dances.. likewise, it'd be cool for Taeyeon to do Lupin or Mister!! WOOT!

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see a duet between Taeyeon and Gyuri unni, because i love their voice and i want to hear them singing ballad. I agree that the leader should get more attention to, a special show for the leader to show their abilities in singing and dance since they are also great in leadership.

besides the obvious, eunjung, i would like to see f(x) victoria too. i know she (victoria) looks up to gyul as a role model, so it'll be a nice gesture if the leaders can come together, like what sloin suggested, to do a leader-collaboration in some special events.

seriously, whoever, as long as gyul is involved (which means extra minutes), i will have absolutely no complaints.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...