[2011.06.11] Kara thanks their fans @ Fan meeting

dlskam

The fan meeting was incredible..it was probably more a mini-concert just for kamilia than anything. Listening to the fanchants and the support that kamilia gives to KARA is amazing, I literally teared up from watching the fancams. And I never thought I'd get to see them perform Rock U again!

Do you have more Kara snapshots?

I can't download it from allkpop.. >.<

More can be found here (: .

Wow such heartfelt message to the fans. :touched: Let's also do our best of our abilities to support them! Kara jjang!

Kamilia hwaiting!

Thanks for putting this up TC. :)

Heck, this fanmeet is not a fanmeet for me, it's a concert :lol:

It's nice to see the girls united again. My heart eases as I saw them performing together again. Congratulations again girls!

OT: DSP love was present that time, Rainbow showing support for their sunbaenim :D

so touching! i saw the many videos of the fan meeting on youtube and i was soooo happy to see it even if it was via Internet. i know KARA will do their best from now on adn we, as the Kamilians we are, will do exactly the same!

KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!

Nicole: We want to be your fans and for you to return as stars, not only for today but from this moment forward during every moment we meet with our fans."

OMGGGGG :'D I totally spazzed over this QQ

just imagine the scenario:

Kamilia: OMG It's KARA! KARA JJANG! x 3 *does random fanchants*

KARA: OMG It's Kamilia! SARANGHAEYO KAMILIA! KAMILIA JJANG!

LOLOL

Karaholic Twitter weekly quote material anyone? xP

Glad to see Kara united again. When the cloud roll by ,the better day arise.

They will be the stronger team.I want to see great performance from all of you again and forever.

I hope suffering will not be happen with you all from now on .... Fighting

such a touching words from KARA.as if they have many things to be 'spilled out'..i wish i was a k-kamilia..i want to be there really badly..k-kamilia,please show ur love n support to KARA on behalf of other kamilia from around the world

true, kara owes the fans, likewise we owe them too. life is too short to hold grudges and harbor bitterness.

i'm not greedly but give me another 4 years of joys or for as long as you girls want to continue.

i'll accompany you till the end of the road.

• 3 weeks later...