[2011.06.13] The Girl Group KARA Is Returning Back to Japan!

kara4life

woah~ they're leaving on the 16th?!?!

i'm expecting better sales with go go summer tho... with all this good news [two appearances for M Station, promotions, fan meeting, and specially a new single!~ lol]

i also heard that there's gonna be a fan meeting for Go Go Summer this august... i think that was august 6?

they will pick 4000 buyers of the new single who will have a chance to go to their fan meeting~ not really sure about the number... i'm just sure about the lottery-like picking of the audience who can go to the fan meet....

I am so giddy with excitement right now. :gemhyper: Even though we had Urakara, the release of JCL, dream concert and fanmeetings, things won't feel 100% back to normal until KARA does a proper promotional cycle. After months of waiting we finally get KARA perform a new song on TV :thumbup:

I think the admins should like put a countdown on the page for when Go Go Summer MV releases or when Kara make their Japanese comeback. It would help me calm down a bit because I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE COMEBACK!!!