[PV] KARA Go Go Summer MV - PV + Dance Shot Version

dlskam

Oh! They are going with a para-para dance concept. Interesting. ^^

hmmm not sure how I feel about the choreography that was shown in the teaser. The name KaraPARA is really cute though. <3

The MV looks very pretty and I'm definitely excited for its release! :D

thank you for sharing~

OoOo, this mv looks like it'll be such a fun one. I'm glad they've decided to do something a little different instead of just using a typical stage backdrop and actually using outside settings. Love the colors, and I can't wait for the MV.

ahh my gad, the teaser so good

i can't wait for this MV to come out fully.

the dance at 0:21 lol? this was so random compared to any other dance routine they did, nevertheless i still can't wait for it haha.

The broadcast version is made up of all the clips from the news. Wow Kamilia are daebak.

Its like a puzzle..still have some missing part and it already a full PV..kekeke

Compilation of all the news on Kara upcoming single

I just love the reporters reaction, Sound so excited like us :thumbup:

actually I think the dance is fine, Japan isn't really that into dances that are too technical, cute and simple dances are preferred which is why they loved pretty girl, honey, mister and the like. Simple dances that still keep the viewer entertained and can be imitated easily. Anyways LOVE THIS! I think it is the best Kara MV so-far, hope the upcoming PV's have this type of detail and allure.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the new links, red4summer. This is such a lovely video. I love outfits, dancing and storyline.

thank you too. what i love most is the sea shell. it's so funny watching the girls (& their dog) taking-on it! lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...