[2011.06.15] Gyuri Cast for "200 Pound Beauty" Musical

dlskam

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally gyuri in acting again and playing a big part :)

can't wait to see this myself and i think the role shes given would be quite interesting too.

GyuRi is finally getting her chance to shine. A lead role in a musical can definitely lead her towards more acting roles in movies and dramas. But it seems like once again she'll be juggling two different schedules and two different time zones again, especially with Kara return in September and if the musical is still going to be playing in Japan at that time, and then there's her radio DJing gig. Hope she'll take good care of herself. But congrats to her, a great role for a truly deserving talent.

So happy for Gyuri getting to be the lead role in a Musical.

I know she started out as an actress and this Musical will let our Goddess shine on stage.

I hope she doesn't tire her self out though with her busy schedule in the upcoming months, but nonetheless I get to watch Gyuri act and sing in a awesome Musical~

Loved the movie!

:w00t:

Oh man this is fantastic news for Gyuri. She seems to be dabbling a little bit into all sorts of jobs in the entertainment industry, just go ahead and call her a renaissance idol lol. My only regret is that I'll probably never get to see her perform since musicals tend to be very strict about not allowing fancam recordings =(

I WATCHED THE MOVIE BEFORE. And yup it was pretty awesome. So I'm really glad that Gyul managed to get the lead role. Plus this would be a great opportunity to spread the Goddess love! XD Gyuri fighting! <3

this is great news! She would have to practice her vocals a lot, which would mean that her vocal abilities would increase significantly...musicals are harder than concerts for vocals and this is definitely a good combination of acting and singing :)

however, she is forced to hide herself and sing as a substitute for other prettier artists.

^ I thought that isn't part of the plot lol :mellow: /hits myself.

Well, this is such a good opportunity for our Goddess! But I hope she won't get too tired of too many activities...

Yay Yay...Our goddess is DAEBAK when she sing it live on SHimshimtapa rght..!!

Congrats Gyul-ah ...Chukae!! So this musical requires a lil acting too right .. First HARA n now gyul ..Cant wait for the other 3 to debut in act too ..thou dun wanna it to be too rushing too.. :thumbup:

I am overjoyed when I heard the news! I'm so proud of our Yeoshin! This is sooo cooool!! A musical is a whole different dimension, you would be singing mostly!

I hope she takes care of her health with this adding her schedule. Take care Goddess. :)