• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Caly

[2011.06.15] KARA: butt dance, penguin dance and now, parapara dance

61 posts in this topic

20gfh50.jpg

Following KARA's famous butt and penguin dance, KARA is going to challenge the Japan-originated PARAPARA dance in their latest single "Go Go Summer" that is going to be release this month on the 29th.

The PV of this song is being filmed at a beach and it has a very strong summer feel. Incorporating their sexy moves with PARAPARA dance, the member gave it a new name "KARAPARA".

PARAPARA dance originated in Japan, comprising of hands and legs movements mainly. This dance gained their popularity in the 80s. However, they are taken over by the eurobeat. Though this dance is not in trend currently, it is believed that KARA will revive this dance craze.

KARA mentioned that this dance moves are easy to learn and they hope that everyone will learn and dance with them. KARAPARA is going to be another KARA's signature representation following the butt and the penguin dance.

Translated by: Caly/dreamgal_91 @karaholic

Taken from: Yahoo

PLEASE CREDIT FULLY WHEN TAKEN OUT. Thanks. (:

Haha! KARA has really popularized a lot of dances...

From the butt dance, and now, parapara!:D So cute!^_^

Thanks for sharing!

is the "parapara dance" associated with the game "ParaParadise?"

KARAPARA to the max!

i saw the trailer earlier, the dance is so easy and so awesome :P the first dance i saw that KARA looked synchronized :P no offense to them but i dont see the "synchronization" in them with the butt dance, if they were, why was there a "butt dance master?"(Nicole) why not the "butt dance masterS" as a whole :P

aw well once a Kamilia always a Kamilia ^^

Awesome. Para para dance was a huge hit back in the days. Really loved the japanese Para Para dance, hopefully KARA will bring back this dance style back into trend :P

I've never heard of PARAPARA dance before, but I love the KARAPARA dance already!

I hope people would love it too & then the dance craze's going to start again!

Good luck for Go Go Summer <3

KARAPARA - what a cute name for the dance! It's nice that they actually named the dance now instead of us fans giving it a description like the butt dance.

that is to kawaii, they defintely came up with easy dance for the japanese fans to do. It would seem like they are try to come up with easy dance for the japanese fans to do, and they can come up with harder choreo for the korean fans. This is so a cute name, KARA is defintely going to bring it back. Plus this made back so people remember the dance back then, and maybe it can boost up sells

Awesome. Para para dance was a huge hit back in the days. Really loved the japanese Para Para dance, hopefully KARA will bring back this dance style back into trend :P

totally agree! parapara was really a big hit in those days. great memories~~~

lets hope KARAPARA will revive the trend!!

KARA FIGHTING!! GO GO SUMMER!!

LET'S ALL KARAPARA FOR THIS SUMMER!!

KARAPARA? Omo, it's cute name.

Really suits our girls~

Unnies and Jiyoung, hwaiting!

I haven't heard of parapara dance in a long time.

It's definitely not that popular anymore, but I'm confidant KARA will revive this dance successfully.

KARA fighting!

Cute name ! ParaPara Dance..Cant wait to watch d Full Mv..Kara always makes it works! :thumbup:

KARAPARA. Yeah, nice name for a dance. I liked the little bit I watched. Can't wait for the rest.

Lol from PARAPARA dance to the: KARAPARA DANCE!!! yey it seems our girls are going to make one more awsome dance into trend! great!

GO; GO KARA FIGHTING!

lol ! it seems i need to learn parapara now because the choreography of this song is perfect :D

im not sure which one is the parapara dance!

lol, i feel so lost and stupid /=

but..from their dance in GGS, they're really cute and fun looking

and easier than the butt dance!! :D

karapara??hahahhaa~~ even the dance name cute like they are..hahahhaa...

im not watch the trailer yet but im going to watch it immediately :wub: !!

I really don't know what to think of the dance. On the one hand, I would think it's completely ridiculous if done by anyone else. On the other hand, since they are doing it, they make it completely adorable. Jiyoung especially since in the MV a few times she looks SO EXCITED to be doing the dance. It's so cute.

:tongue: after the revolutionary of the butt dance NOw~

Kara is gonna done another epic Karapara Dance :w00t:

Gonna be a amazing summer this year :wub:

Hot Cute & Sexy B) B) B)

KARA does everything right!

but its true though, they do in a style which is unique as said! :)

KARAPARA dance ? It is a cute name for their dance lol.

I think it is a good thing to try something new and more especially if it is from Japan

And after watching the PV, I realize that this KARAPARA dance fits well the song

Really can't wait to see them perform it live

Right now seriously I think I love this dace more than the Mister dance :eyelove: What should I do guy I'm so hype right now GO GO SUMMER IS HERE THE KARA TAKEOVER HAS BEGUN! OUR GODDESS AND HER BEAUTIFUL DIETY SISTERS HAVE COMEBACK TO GUIDE US TO THE GO GO SUMMER PROMISE LAND! :eyelove:

Edited by gyuriforever

i miss the para para dance

and i loved karapara dance

it is so cute and lovely

cant wait for them to perform this song

yay

This dance is going to be a HIT!!!

It's so cute!!!

:adore:

KaraPara dance is going to be a big hit. They look so cute in the MV. :eyelove: