[2011.06.15] KARA: butt dance, penguin dance and now, parapara dance

Caly

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i knew parapara dance from Gals -- japan anime -- for 1st time . when saw it i just felt it's so ridiculous . but KARA has changed my mind . they make it looks so adorable now ~ :thumbup:

The name of the dance is just adorable. I love to see their excitement while doing the dance. ^^

I hope Kara will set a new trend with this dance after the butt-dance.

butt dance?check!penguin dance?check!parapara dance??check!hmm~i wonder what's next..hope that their next comeback,they will prepare an awesome dance move for kamilia n others to enjoy..KARA's dance are always a hit.. :energetic:

whoever was in-charge of the choreography, karapara is easy to pick up (especially when the concept was originated from japan) and i hope all j-kamilias can do it (with lightsticks) during their performances to bring up the atmosphere, or at least to revive their old parapara dance. in addition, kara will be the best to introduce the karapara into korea when they return.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, when I saw the choreo, I was a bit embarrassed for them. I was like, "bring back the penguin dance, quick!" But, it's starting to grow on me, along with the song. And they're slowly picking up from their upward climb from before the contract issue, so I'm soooooo GLAD! yeehee! I wish they'd do more follow up japanese promotions with a stronger, more femme fatale concept, but they'll head back to korea to promote there next, right?