[2011.06.15] KARA: butt dance, penguin dance and now, parapara dance

Caly

20gfh50.jpg

Following KARA's famous butt and penguin dance, KARA is going to challenge the Japan-originated PARAPARA dance in their latest single "Go Go Summer" that is going to be release this month on the 29th.

The PV of this song is being filmed at a beach and it has a very strong summer feel. Incorporating their sexy moves with PARAPARA dance, the member gave it a new name "KARAPARA".

PARAPARA dance originated in Japan, comprising of hands and legs movements mainly. This dance gained their popularity in the 80s. However, they are taken over by the eurobeat. Though this dance is not in trend currently, it is believed that KARA will revive this dance craze.

KARA mentioned that this dance moves are easy to learn and they hope that everyone will learn and dance with them. KARAPARA is going to be another KARA's signature representation following the butt and the penguin dance.

Translated by: Caly/dreamgal_91 @karaholic

Taken from: Yahoo

PLEASE CREDIT FULLY WHEN TAKEN OUT. Thanks. (:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is the "parapara dance" associated with the game "ParaParadise?"

KARAPARA to the max!

i saw the trailer earlier, the dance is so easy and so awesome :P the first dance i saw that KARA looked synchronized :P no offense to them but i dont see the "synchronization" in them with the butt dance, if they were, why was there a "butt dance master?"(Nicole) why not the "butt dance masterS" as a whole :P

aw well once a Kamilia always a Kamilia ^^

that is to kawaii, they defintely came up with easy dance for the japanese fans to do. It would seem like they are try to come up with easy dance for the japanese fans to do, and they can come up with harder choreo for the korean fans. This is so a cute name, KARA is defintely going to bring it back. Plus this made back so people remember the dance back then, and maybe it can boost up sells

Awesome. Para para dance was a huge hit back in the days. Really loved the japanese Para Para dance, hopefully KARA will bring back this dance style back into trend :P

totally agree! parapara was really a big hit in those days. great memories~~~

lets hope KARAPARA will revive the trend!!

KARA FIGHTING!! GO GO SUMMER!!

LET'S ALL KARAPARA FOR THIS SUMMER!!

I really don't know what to think of the dance. On the one hand, I would think it's completely ridiculous if done by anyone else. On the other hand, since they are doing it, they make it completely adorable. Jiyoung especially since in the MV a few times she looks SO EXCITED to be doing the dance. It's so cute.

KARAPARA dance ? It is a cute name for their dance lol.

I think it is a good thing to try something new and more especially if it is from Japan

And after watching the PV, I realize that this KARAPARA dance fits well the song

Really can't wait to see them perform it live

Right now seriously I think I love this dace more than the Mister dance :eyelove: What should I do guy I'm so hype right now GO GO SUMMER IS HERE THE KARA TAKEOVER HAS BEGUN! OUR GODDESS AND HER BEAUTIFUL DIETY SISTERS HAVE COMEBACK TO GUIDE US TO THE GO GO SUMMER PROMISE LAND! :eyelove:

Edited by gyuriforever