• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Caly

[2011.06.15] KARA: butt dance, penguin dance and now, parapara dance

61 posts in this topic

Karapara dance....hehe...making another phenomenon...

hope it will be a big hit as other kara's dance moves...

cant wait o see them perform this live...

karapara!!!! awwwwwww totally fall with dat dance..

kara daeeeeeeeebakkk..

Wish u da best KARA!! :thumbup:

Nicolle

The dance was just so cute !!

And since it was Kara who danced to it just makes the dance a lot cuter ! I sense a ton of CF coming in for the KaraPara dance =)

i knew parapara dance from Gals -- japan anime -- for 1st time . when saw it i just felt it's so ridiculous . but KARA has changed my mind . they make it looks so adorable now ~ :thumbup:

From now on, let's learn parapara dance, everyone! :tongue:

I hope Japan will love it as much as me :eyelove::wub: :wub: :wub::):D

Kara fighting!!

what is PARAPARA???

i never heard about it,,

but still,,, i think KARA make it look sooo cute!!!! KARA HWAITING!!!!!!!!

Haha~ cute name ^-^ Awesome! <3 Its a very unique name to come up for the dance, its gonna be a hit! keke.. just like the butt dance! xD <3

i'm definitely going to learn the dance

hopefully i succeed in it

can't wait for Go Go Summer

thanks for the translation :D

wow!!

Butt dance, penguin dance n now KARAPARA dance..

i like this dance.. ^^

yeah!!

kekekeke.. the karapara dance is really so cute~ <3

way the go girls!

let's make japan do the karapara dance now.. XD

The name of the dance is just adorable. I love to see their excitement while doing the dance. ^^

I hope Kara will set a new trend with this dance after the butt-dance.

lol such a cute name. they have always come up with popular dances and ive never heard of this one so im sure it will be popular cos of them :thumbup:

KaraPara dance surely will become another hit...cause it really cute and easy to follow... :thumbup1:

ahh.. i finnally get it!! the dance called karapara dance!

it looks great when they dance to it! cute~

I was a bit worried when I first saw the teaser but after seeing their MV and their live performance, i LOVE KARAPARA omfg they're so cute :eyelove::wub:

do you know I call this dance???

a major success lol

so happy that kara is so famous in japan now

HAHAHA omg karapara. SO CUTE :)

Go go summer is such an energetic song... I have no doubt that the dance will catch on

butt dance?check!penguin dance?check!parapara dance??check!hmm~i wonder what's next..hope that their next comeback,they will prepare an awesome dance move for kamilia n others to enjoy..KARA's dance are always a hit.. :energetic:

whoever was in-charge of the choreography, karapara is easy to pick up (especially when the concept was originated from japan) and i hope all j-kamilias can do it (with lightsticks) during their performances to bring up the atmosphere, or at least to revive their old parapara dance. in addition, kara will be the best to introduce the karapara into korea when they return.

love the song..love the dance..love KARA :)))

what more to say...KARAPARA..have to learn the dance

This is actually the first time i've heard of the parapara dance....but i really like it it's so cute :)

Honestly, when I saw the choreo, I was a bit embarrassed for them. I was like, "bring back the penguin dance, quick!" But, it's starting to grow on me, along with the song. And they're slowly picking up from their upward climb from before the contract issue, so I'm soooooo GLAD! yeehee! I wish they'd do more follow up japanese promotions with a stronger, more femme fatale concept, but they'll head back to korea to promote there next, right?