Which KARA member would you date?

mae

Which KARA member would you date?  

722 members have voted

1. 1. If you were a guy which KARA member would you date? or if u are a guy which KARA member would you date?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Sunghee

Based on who I think I'd be most compatible with, I'd say Seungyeon or Hara. Gyuri and Jiyoung, maybe. Probably. Nicole, even though I have nothing but love for her, I think is a bit too whimsical for me. She'd be awesome to have as a good friend instead.

Edited by Arxth

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Jiyoung.

I voted for her becouse I find her the most attractive member to me. I also love her bubbly personality wich I think would fit mine very good.

*Dreaming away* Yes it would... ^^

i have to say goo hara.something about her that i really like.which is very playful!!!when i watch her at IY,i now that she will stand out and represent KARA well.2nd choice will be jiyoung.her dimples are so cute for me too handle.LOL

wow, as soon as i've read the question, only 1 answer popped my mind.. NICOLE for sure! i wanna experience how she cares for a friend. i mean, look how she treats the members and the idol guys she's close with, sooo sweet! then if i would be asked if who would be my second, definitely it's hara. hahaha. okay, i sound so biased now. anyway, they're my favorite so screw it! hahaha :D