Which KARA member would you date?

mae

Which KARA member would you date?  

722 members have voted

1. 1. If you were a guy which KARA member would you date? or if u are a guy which KARA member would you date?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Sunghee

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Disclaimer: all of this is based solely on my perceptions of them through the self-camera series, and a few variety shows here and there.

My first choice is Gyuri. The reason should be plainly obvious - she's got that smexy fierce stare, mesmerizing, etc. My other reason, though, is that as mirror-loving as she seems to be, we've seen that other shyish/caring side of her from time to time. To know that someone can be as self-obsessed but considerate at the same time gets a few points in my book. Moreover, using her cyworld comments as an example, she's witty. And she doesn't eat daintily, so I'll never have to worry about that, lol.

Choice 2 is Nicole. Again, the reasons people already put down for Nicole are pretty much the same that I have. She's quirky, straightforward, fun to be around, etc. etc. As with Gyul, eating will never be a concern.

I was going to pick Sunghee as well cause she's absolutely gorgeous, but her descriptions of ideal guys all seem to be based on surface-level characteristics, so it kinda tells me how shallow of a person she would likely be. (I am aware this makes me shallow as well. Whatever.) On the other hand, her blogs are incredibly introspective. And sure, she might be loud and random at times, but in the long run, it'd probably start to be a little annoying.

As for Hara and Jing....I'm too old for them, lol.

Edited by KARAokeing