Which KARA member would you date?

mae

Which KARA member would you date?  

722 members have voted

1. 1. If you were a guy which KARA member would you date? or if u are a guy which KARA member would you date?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Sunghee

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely Gyuri or Nicole... If I was a boy, Gyuri would be my noona and Ji Young would be my dongsaeng. ♥ I dunno, but I'd probably prefer dating Ji Young more because she's so cute, and it would be totally awesome if she called me Oppa~! I would melt, hahaha.

I would pick... SeungYeon! She's just super adorable... I think she would really enjoy Valentine's Day more than the other girls, haha. She just seems like that kind of girl I guess~ Plus it would be super adorable to see her aegyo on Valentine's Day, especially when giving her presents and stuff. I would just die, LOL.

(Inhales air deeply...)

Ahhhh Kaaaaang Jiyoooooung♥♥♥

I had said it before and again I will say this "She's my ideal type of woman."

Look at her, sche's cute adorable, innocent, sweet, I will give everything that is on my hands only for dating a day like that, she deserves everything (maybe me not) but ahhhh Jiyoung....

Maybe Is a very akward dream but...

"Jing, I not I'm not the best guy or the best most loyal even Kamilia out there you can choose (beacuse you're too cute and you can pick almost anyone you want but...) Jing please be my Valentine."

(If Jing says not he cries and run away as he has lost everything on life...

If Jing says Ok! He hugs and kisses her very lovely♥)

Edited by KARAN

I would most likely choose Hara<3. I really want to get to know her better. I want to find out more of how her upbringing was, how much she loves what she's doing, what she looks forward to most when she wakes up every morning...stuff like that. It would also be nice to give her chocolate as well as receive them from her xD.

It's either the 2 of the 88 noonas. Yeah, I like girls 1 year older than me. Regardless of type. I don't know why, I'm just used to it.

If Seungyeon noona would be my valentine, I'd give her a nice dinner in a fancy restaurant on our Valentines date.

IF Gyuri noona would be my valentine, on our date, I'd treat her fully as a Goddess and take care of her even though it's just for 1 day.

SeungYeon and I have a lot in common...

I think dating her would be nice

sharing our similarities...

^_^

Honestly this was tough lol but thinking about it I would have to say my ham ham Seungyeon, but Nicole is def. a strong second but that's all split with Hara because she is just so sweet lol. But absolutely Seungyeon for me.