Which KARA member would you date?

mae

Which KARA member would you date?  

722 members have voted

1. 1. If you were a guy which KARA member would you date? or if u are a guy which KARA member would you date?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Sunghee

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were a guy and I could date one of them.....

Am......

I will probably date Nicole or Gyuri....

Nicole, because Nicole is cute and funny, I think I can laugh a lot with her cuteness and sometime dorky hahaha

Gyuri, because She is so pretty and looks so kind (and I love the one that older than me hahaha, I mean guys anyway...) I love her 'goddess skill' (I mean her confident kekeke)

But anyway if I could, can I date them all hohohoho (Never mind me ^^)

• 3 weeks later...

I voted for Nicole, because she just comes off as "cute and spunky." She looks like a versatile person; especially since Kara nominated her as the tomboy, and she's funny. That's probably why my favorite member of Kara as well.

Edited by re.loaded

To meee .. Sunghee or nicole :lol: They have such amazing personalities .. And lots of charm <3 .. You just need .. Character .. Personality .. And charm around me ^^ .. Oh and .. Sunghee's dimples <3~

• 2 weeks later...

.. This is late .. And its weird coming out from a girl but .. " Nicole .. Be my valentine? " .. And if that doesnt work .. Say i have my ways to bribe her with good food >D: Kekekeke >D:

• 2 weeks later...