Which KARA member would you date?

mae

Which KARA member would you date?  

722 members have voted

1. 1. If you were a guy which KARA member would you date? or if u are a guy which KARA member would you date?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Sunghee

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole would be a fun person to date, but i know i'll be expecting hours of conversation with her! I'll jiyoung too since i can relate to her cuz we both have the same age and would be a possibility :85896326: but i really wish i could date SY :D *votes the three :P lol*

do i get to vote in this too..

cuz i am a guy. not IF I AM a guy.

well but too bad. i already voted ^_^

and of course jiyoung. then again, the whole group wouldn't be bad at all.notatall...

since i am a guy..... if i was a girl, i would date Daniel Henney.

JUST THROWING THAT OUT THERE

Im a little dorky so I would date Seungyeon because of her cute dorky personality

if i was a girl i'd date daniel henney too :15541758:

• 3 weeks later...

Ah what a tough poll! I'm a guy, so it's very hard to decide. Well, I wouldn't date Jiyoung because she's too young for me. If I wasn't 20 I would. I'm going to have to pick Hara. Why? Because she seems so quiet and reserved while sometimes she seems dorky/cute. She could also probably kick my butt. Ah, but I would date them all. They are all great in their own way.

Wow, this was so hard.

It was really a toss up between Gyuri, Nicole, and Jiyoung.

Though ultimately, I chose Jiyoung.

I don't know, I think Gyuri and Nicole would be really fun dates.

I think Jiyoung would be the most willing. As in, she would listen to all my suggestions.

I'd like to set the pace for the date first. Though, I'd like to have equal decision afterwards.

• 1 month later...

If I was a guy I would date Sunghee or Seungyeon or Gyuri why because Sunghee would be fun and loud, Seungyeon would be the nice cute one, and gyuri is so witty that you just can't help but love her. Then again all the girls are funny and witty.