• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Which KARA member would you date?

Which KARA member would you date?   722 members have voted

1. 1. If you were a guy which KARA member would you date? or if u are a guy which KARA member would you date?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

703 posts in this topic

i would sooo date Hara and SY

cuz Seungyeon is a sweetie pie esp when i saw that date of her and Shindong

she was soo cute just to look at and be with

and Hara because she's too pretty and she's interesting

If i was a guy, i'll date Nicole! Because she seems to be

Very mature and adorable. Gyuri looks like she has a tough

Spirit / Attitude. I'll be scared of her xD umma stop it! lol.

If I was a boy , I'd date Hara ! No , not because I'm biased .

Because she's like a freakin' living doll ! SO PRETTYYY ! and she's

so sweet . What kind of man doesn't want a gorgeous girlfriend ? ^^

I AM a guy and I chose Ha Ra because she attracts my attention the most. And she seems the most fun loving and bubbly one.

Nicole!!!! Cuz she looks like so much fun!!! plus she speaks english which is always a plus when you can communicate. Remember, communication is the key for a successful relationship.

But a pure physical standpoint, it would be Hara, but thats a whole different poll

jiyoung of course, haha, im older then her by one year, hah

she seems like a really fun person to be with.

Woot, Cole all the way! On the phone, "Hey baby~" xDD Yeah, she's just so fun and cute!

I def will date Nicole.. really, she's so charming and i like her English a lot lot lot :D

Tomorrow is valentine's day, and who would you have the guts to ask to be your valentine ?

Jiyoung, would you like to be my valentine ? :)

Edited by gd5

uhm... it would be awkward for both me and KARA if i ask them but lol ok~

Seungyeon unni~ Be mine <3

ahah, no such thing as awkwardness on valentines >.>

Maknaes!

JiNiRa! Take them out for ice cream! haha. but i think it would be bonus to spend valentine's day with Kara. :lol: they're gonna have that UFO Town Chocolate party on the 22nd.

Nicole! Haha.

Of course I will be asking her as an unni (actually, more like forcing her to hang out with me).

It might be kinda late, but I want Gyuri-noona as my valentine~~~

I hope she won't feel awkward because I might be in awe most of the time if we ever go on a date!!

Ohhh...

Definitely Hara for me...

she's my gf btw...

so i'm sorry my brothers and sisters, u've gotta pick someone else...ㅎ ㅎ ㅎ

하라씨... will you be my valentine?

i would like to hang out with hara..xD

and maybe nicole too..because we would understand each other..lol

Well. pretend I'm a guy... I would choose a handsome and talent guy, [thought I would choose to be Eunhyuk or Sungmin ^^] and I think I would date Gyuri ^^ For she was my only princess.

all the time! again, and again, and again! kamillia really shocks me at the polls.

i dont get it. are you disappointed by Kamilia or something? i believe this is not the first post for you to state this kind of statements.

different people have their own preferences on the members. but at the end of the day, it's still Kara they are supporting. It's still Kara's Albums that they are buying. lol Polls are just for fun.

i bet most of KARA fans are girls. ^^ this is difficult.... i would date nicole, seung yeon, gyuri, ji young and sunghee.... XD b/w nicole and seung yeon is REALLY DIFFICULT!! i think seung yeon....

Edited by YoonA_is_MINE

Seung Yeon is a DEFINITE choice.

Valentine's day is passed, but I'd choose Gyuri. 8D I'd like to hear her witty jokes as I tell her how pretty she is haha