• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Which KARA member would you date?

Which KARA member would you date?   722 members have voted

1. 1. If you were a guy which KARA member would you date? or if u are a guy which KARA member would you date?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

703 posts in this topic

Hara~ Hara~ Hara~

Hara, please be my valentine <3

obviously nicole :D

woot woot

but id also like to try jiyoung as well :)

I pick HARA....since im a fans of her :eyelove:

but if i may choose for the second date,,,i'd like to pick seungyeon :eyelove: :eyelove:

nicole! even though valentines day is over

but she will always be my only one :)

Oh man oh man! Nicole! for just one day, that would really awesome!

hahaha

if i were a guy i would totally date Nicole i totally love her she is really funny and cool and cute<3

wow many people chose Nicole <3 cool!

I think most people voted for Hara and Nicole because they both have a very interesting and friendly attitude.... :lol:

As for me, I voted Gyuri because I like her confident personality and attitude :w00t:, and she is also very sexy.... :blush:

if i'm a guy

i picked nicole............

i think it will be fun.......

to date her......

I am a guy.. but I am voting anyway. Gyuri is my pick. I wonder why there are less people who vote for Gyuri. She seems like a fun person to be with. Mean looking but fun. She looks like a person who will understand when you are joking and when you are not. She looks like a very caring person too. Plus... she is soooo damnnn hotttttt!!!!!

I'm a guy, and while I like Hara the most, I feel Gyuri would make the best date partner. She seems grounded, loyal, and wiser for some reason.

if i'm a guy, i'll probably choose Gyuri(no favoritism).. as we all know, she is caring, loving, humble person..and very beautiful,inside and out.. plus the fact that she can handle herself very well.. i know right,she's just perfect!haha

If I was a guy I would SOOOOOOOO totally date JIYOUNG!!!! My mom thinks I am lesbian cuz of my spazzism for her -.-

If I have given a chance to date one of them,of course I will choose Hara!!^_^

well im already a guy but they are all older than me :crying: bu i kinda wanted to vote and i voted for nicole because she si so cute funny very 4d and all of the above

voted for seungyeon!! XD

hahah anyways nicole got the most voted. as expected from this 4d girl ^_^

voted for nicole~ she looks fun to hang out with xD

lol yeah looks like nicole is the most voted so far

keke mmm 2nd is hammie! lol shes cute~ :D

I vote for Jiyoung.We have the same quiet character,so i think we can get along well.

i choose Sunghee coz i want know more about her..i want know her personal life and her good voice.. :blushing:

I hate having to choose, but it'd have to be Hara. I feel like there would never be a dull moment with her around. I love cute and quirky girls :P

if only i had the opportunity to do that :unsure:

but if i was i would be happy to date any of them, especially hara :D