• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Which KARA member would you date?

Which KARA member would you date?   722 members have voted

1. 1. If you were a guy which KARA member would you date? or if u are a guy which KARA member would you date?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

703 posts in this topic

@haniey lol!!! and also, a quick way to make yourself a "god" too right? xD hahah

I think I would date Gyuri or maknae, since they both have quite an unique and distinguishable personalities, and they are my favorite 2 members (or the most biased) in the group ^^

HaRa. ^^ but really any of them. they all have such unique and admirable qualities. ^_^

waaaaaaaa !! i'll go 110% with Hara oh my ~ ! :lol2::eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

Edited by 2se7en

Haha. Loving how Nicole seems to be the most popular. I can kinda see why Hara would choose Nicole, but I'm curious to know about the details about Gyuri picking Nicole... :P Anyway, I think that if I was a guy...I'd want to date Nicole. It seems like it'd be tons of fun to hang out with her and well...yeah!

If I was a guy, I'd date Nicole. Because she's adorkable and a shikshin and just a plain hottie ;)

I kinda want to know who JiYoung chose now >_<

For sure Nicorii but if it had to be age wise it would have to be Jingly because she's only a year older than me :D

For me, it has to be Hara. Those eyes...I just can't explain it. They just draw me to her xD. She's epic...but then again, they are all epic :)

I'll choose jiyoung, cause she gotta be fun to talk, and it will be fun if we ride roller coaster together lol

1st - nicole, 2nd - gyuri, 3rd - jiyoung... but of course i would date any of them... :eyelove:

Seungyeon~ hehe

I likes her the most that why I chose her. Hopefully It will be happen in real life. ^^

Jiyoung is a good choice too Because she's gentle, innocent and cute.

nicole is definitely my choice. she has a very fun personality. hara also has that personality so it was hard to choose. D:

Hara or Seungyeon cause they are both funny so your date will sure have a blast! :thumbup1:

for me its either jiyoung or nicole. they are so cute and seems to be fun around them that you'll never get bored.

ahh~ one of my favourite questions!! Of course, i will pick Seungyeon noona to be my valentine! I buy you a nice chocolate, okay noona? :wub:

Seungyeon is my age..on appearance alone I love her short hair/cuteness. In terms of personality she seems very mellow and easygoing but is humorous.

SeungYeon please be my valentine this year! actually, with the exception of Jiyoung because of her age I'll gladly take any of them -_O

This is the toughest question.. Hmmm... My personal preference is Ham!

But others have their advantages as well... Nicole would be fun to date she'll be like super hyper.. Hara is so pretty if you go out with her all the guys will be envy of you... that applies to Gyuri too... And Jing is such a cool girl your mood will be very good when going out...

all of them are way too good..