• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Which KARA member would you date?

Which KARA member would you date?   722 members have voted

1. 1. If you were a guy which KARA member would you date? or if u are a guy which KARA member would you date?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

703 posts in this topic

Hara and Jiyoung for me <3 The two cute and sexy girls I like <3 tho all of them really are cute+sexy ;D

Hammie is my choice.....

Forever Love *a promise is A PROMISE*

MY SUPREME SEUNGYEON~ :complacent:

Jiyoung for sure! She's so much fun and I like her response when somebody teased her. She's so cute!!!

i think it would be either nicole or hara..both are them are fine..if u want me to choose it would be hard..=XX..but its won happen so no point choosing between both of them..=XX

Definitely Hara! I think she's fun to be with, not to mention absolutely gorgeous.

Seungyeon or Nicole. They both have this wonderful personality that seamlessly blends cute and sexy. I also love how down-to-Earth Seungyeon is, and I love Nicole's wonderful sense of humor.

Definitely Gyuri or Nicole... If I was a boy, Gyuri would be my noona and Ji Young would be my dongsaeng. ♥ I dunno, but I'd probably prefer dating Ji Young more because she's so cute, and it would be totally awesome if she called me Oppa~! I would melt, hahaha.

Hmm..I would pick Nicole or Seungyeon because..hmm..I Can't explain :lol: .Everytime I see them SPEECHLESS! :eyelove::thumbup:

Han Seungyeon is My Dream T_T she is my biased forever :eyelove:

Ehehehehe I would want Jiyoung to be mines~~ Lol weird for me since I'm a girl but Jing it is!!

erm, all of them??? haha, but if i had to choose one member, she would have to be jiyoung <3

I would pick... SeungYeon! She's just super adorable... I think she would really enjoy Valentine's Day more than the other girls, haha. She just seems like that kind of girl I guess~ Plus it would be super adorable to see her aegyo on Valentine's Day, especially when giving her presents and stuff. I would just die, LOL.

ABSOLUTELY

Kang Ji Young

for my valentine... She is so cute. and hanging around together in town will be perfect date..

(Inhales air deeply...)

Ahhhh Kaaaaang Jiyoooooung♥♥♥

I had said it before and again I will say this "She's my ideal type of woman."

Look at her, sche's cute adorable, innocent, sweet, I will give everything that is on my hands only for dating a day like that, she deserves everything (maybe me not) but ahhhh Jiyoung....

Maybe Is a very akward dream but...

"Jing, I not I'm not the best guy or the best most loyal even Kamilia out there you can choose (beacuse you're too cute and you can pick almost anyone you want but...) Jing please be my Valentine."

(If Jing says not he cries and run away as he has lost everything on life...

If Jing says Ok! He hugs and kisses her very lovely♥)

Edited by KARAN

I would most likely choose Hara<3. I really want to get to know her better. I want to find out more of how her upbringing was, how much she loves what she's doing, what she looks forward to most when she wakes up every morning...stuff like that. It would also be nice to give her chocolate as well as receive them from her xD.

It's either the 2 of the 88 noonas. Yeah, I like girls 1 year older than me. Regardless of type. I don't know why, I'm just used to it.

If Seungyeon noona would be my valentine, I'd give her a nice dinner in a fancy restaurant on our Valentines date.

IF Gyuri noona would be my valentine, on our date, I'd treat her fully as a Goddess and take care of her even though it's just for 1 day.

SeungYeon and I have a lot in common...

I think dating her would be nice

sharing our similarities...

^_^

Honestly this was tough lol but thinking about it I would have to say my ham ham Seungyeon, but Nicole is def. a strong second but that's all split with Hara because she is just so sweet lol. But absolutely Seungyeon for me.

Right now, I'd date Jingly because she's my current fave. It used to be Hara but somehow it changed. They're both really cute though.

Hara. Love it when she shakes her thang. Always thought she looked a bit creepy with her huge eyes, but I've gotten used to them.

i think HARA is the best answer, cause she really cute member and very attractive.. . i imagine what happen if i would date with her ... so funny ..^^