• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Which KARA member would you date?

Which KARA member would you date?   722 members have voted

1. 1. If you were a guy which KARA member would you date? or if u are a guy which KARA member would you date?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

703 posts in this topic

Let's just say my first choice would be Seungyeon. Somehow she strikes me as being someone I could really get to like. Gyuri would definitely be second though, followed by Ji Young. Not actually sure about the rest. Don't really know about Sunghee because she wasn't in the group for very long. Nicole and Hara just don't seem to be my type.

I'll say Seung Yeon i think i'll do anything just to capture her heart even thought there's abit of age difference which i don't freaking care xD

umm...I think Hara for sure~ as she is a lovely and sweet girl~haha~ by the way, I really think she is nice and friendly girl~

i want Nicole to be my valentines

or Taeyeon would be fine

or Sohee i love her too

I want Jiyoung! :D cause she's my bias :) I hope it'll come true but I doubt so

Ermm....i would choose Seungyeon unnie....

"Seungyeon unnie~ would you be my valentine??"

kekeke....i should put Onew instead of me....LOL...

Seungyeon and Nicole but I'd be happy to have any of them as my valentine that would make so happy! :eyelove:

ok, this is very late..

maybe for my next valentine??

LOL.

i will definitely choose GYURI~~~

teehee.

Im a day late >.<

erm... could i have all 6 girls?

Ga Ha! greedy me..

If just one... then i'll pick Hara~!

This is hard...don't know who to choose.But when you think about it, if,if any of the five girl would go out with you :thankful: yah~~ that's is truly a divine blessing :jogging: . Can you imagine it :aha:? :wakeup: I mean as a friend what ?

Edited by SayNA

Nicole baby! Haha, I would give up anything just to make her my valentine. I would be one happy guy. :D

My valentine? I'm torn between Nicole and Hammie. I JUST CAN'T CHOOSE. :crybaby:.

goddess gyuri :thumbup:

I want her as my valentine, but other member is fine, Maknae, Hams, Hara, Nicole :eyelove:

i want my honey goo hara.

that's because i love her so much :blushing: :blushing:

Nicole she is cute but sexy at the same time she is just amazing and she has the best smile ever..^^..<3..

surely Nicole Jung, always my favorite member, love her smile, She would 'electric shock' me when I looked into her eyes, @____@ melting.

If I were a guy I would date Hara. She's my bias and she is cute, pretty, sexy, dorky, and so many other things.

I would definitely date Nicole.

One simple reason, she's my type. :P

She has a great interest towards food which I am too~

KARA maknae, i'll put my foot down with this. Doesn't care if our age is in big gap holes~

The truth is love is really blind~

Hara. I adore people with a strange sense of humour and she definitely is that kind of person. She's also so pretty and seems like a really cool person. I think Gyuri would be too high maintenance :P

Edited by catfat