[Sungja] To Our Kim Sung Hee

Eddie Z

ORIGINALLY posted by Minjoo at KB

To avoid the crappy sad atmosphere, let's give Sung-hee a message!

She may not see it... but... hey... fate might do some stuff and she might end up seeing it. lol

Tell everything. Express yourself.

Freedom of expression + our love for Kim Sung-hee!

===

Sung-hee unni! (: I hate you, you know? lol... First, it was because you're prettier than me... Second, it's because you sing better than me... and lastly... it's because despite of those things... I still love you. (: Unni, in KARA, I've learned to put trust on someone again. I guess that's why I literally cried when I heard that you were leaving. But, I'm fine now...

I understand you know... lol... tsk... just as long as you promise us that you'll study very hard and get into college okay? Gyu-ri, Seung-yeon, and Nicole would probably be waiting for you... come back soon. <3

We'll always wait for you. KARA isn't KARA without you. GyulHamCole doesn't make as much sense as GyulHamSungCole. And Ri is nothing without Sung. xD

"Even if KARA will end up with 3 people, we'll always see 4 people on stage and only those 4 people forever." -- someone from KwP

Unni, study well... and get back on stage! KARA and Kamilia will be waiting for you!

• 2 months later...

sung hee..we miss you..

good luck with everything and come back soon !!

Fighting !! :thumbup:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Sungbokkie unni <3 We really love you, You know that? .. We're always waiting .. Waiting for you to perform on stage .. And show us more of that handsome side of yours !! .. Waiting for your alien language .. And your random kiss's for the members <3 .. Waiting for you for eternity !! <3

-- ** Our sungja .. Our sungbok .. KaRa's vitamin .. Gyuri's lover :thumbup: Lol ** (:

Sungbokkie unni .. Aja Aja Fighting !!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

saint,

it should be both ways.

if you know there're still fans waiting to hear from you, you should make them aware that your thoughts are also with them.

any encouragement of yours will greatly lift them.

left you a comment from a new fan, did you see that?

i mean there're still faithful fans who live everyday with hope that you will pay a visit someday.

they always have you in their prayers. they are still left heartbroken after you left.

what's the most effective vitamin in life? surprises.

Sunghee unnie,I'm missing you a lot these days...are you doing well?

I'm really happy knowing that you and the old Kara members still communicating each other,

epeciallyGyuri unnie (love SungRi :) )

I really miss a lot your dorkiness,your alien language & all those baby noises....

Hope you'll be back to Kara...!! Saranghae unnie!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

sunghee, i hope you're doing well in whatever path you've chosen to led.

your beautiful voice and beauty are what first caught my attention.

but what i miss the most is your personality. with looks like yours, you could have been stuck-up and snobbish and still have gotten away with it, but instead you were the nicest, quirkiest, and most playful person that uplifted your members through the rough early days of kara.

many of us hope that you return to singing, you seemed very passionate about it while you were in kara.

but even if you don't, i hope you succeed and live a healthy life.

sunghee, fighting!!

Edited by JaceOne

well idk what to say,

really..hmm maybe a question?

hahaha why you didnt wait for kara? why'd you have to leave?

well, harajing wont be there if you didint leave hahahaha LOL jk

but anyway, whatever the path you choose

we, kamilia, will support you!

wohooo sungja roooockkksss! and i really like your voice.

and when you did the 'jeon ji hyun' things LOL

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm... I wasn't around when you left, Sunghee. I came to Kara very lately. I love both versions of Kara, with you, and with HaJing. I can't say I love one more than the other. There are more pics/vids/songs by Kara as 5. So I technically pay more attention to the 5 than the 4. But that's really just a matter of circumstance. I still love you like I love Gyuri, Seungyeon, Hara, Nicole, and Jiyoung. I just wish there was more of you to see and listen to. Such an amazing voice. I really don't follow any solo Korean artists, but I think if you went solo, I would definitely follow you. You'll always be my favorite Saint. But it would be just as amazing to see you back in kara. Either way, my list of vocalists I think are best would not be nearly complete without a very high level mention of you! Please come back, I need my vitamins! Kim Sunghee nuna hwaiting!

• 1 month later...

To Sunghee, too bad I didn't get addicted to KARA4 when you're still there. But now I regret it, I miss you Sunghee, your voice, your presence in KARA, your laugh, smile, everything. But since you chose the right path for you, we, Kamilias are happy for you. We wish you all the best in life. And hope to see you soon with the new KARA, with Jing and Hara. Bet Gyuri, Seungyeon and Nicole will warmly welcome you back. Good luck Sungja! =)

• 1 month later...

Dearest Sunghee,

I've only been a fan of Kara since October 2010 but I feel like I got to know you and the girls as if I was there back in 2007. Aren't we lucky to have videos of you and the girls to commemorate your time together as KARA4? I feel lucky to have gotten to know the roots of Kara's beginnings, to know that they had a wonderful member such as you! I am deeply saddened that you are no longer with the rest of Kara, sometimes I wonder why you went through such a hard decision by yourself... But nonetheless I respect you for respecting your father's wishes and I hope your life troubles have been eased somewhat since departing Kara. We Kamilias hope that you will someday come back at least to perform with Kara one last time, because in the time that you've been gone, you have gained more fans because of the legacy you left behind. We love you and miss you Sunghee!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...