[Sungja] To Our Kim Sung Hee

Eddie Z

• 3 weeks later...

although I know you might never come back to Kara, I just wish you'll give a gift to all the Kamilias by singing with Kara or by visiting them in a fanmeeting or concert.. I also wish you'll take a picture with them again..

no matter where you are right now, you will still be our Angel <3

Kim Sung Hee saranghaeyo <3

• 1 month later...

Though i am new here, i have been following Kara ever since the very beginning.

To our vitamin, Sung hee:

Even though you left the group, you will always be a member of Kara no matter what.

You have absolutely one of the best voices out there in the k-pop industry... I really miss your singing and playful acts. I really hope that you can someday reunite with your fellow Kara members and us Kamilias! I wish you a blissful marriage and all the best in life.

From a loyal and loving fan ♥

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sunghee,

While I love KARA5, I also love KARA4. Many of today's Kamilia either don't know about KARA4 or have become active haters of KARA4. I think Kamilia can love all of KARA. I am here to support your greatness since not many others are. Others say because you are married, you can't have a future in showbiz. I disagree, showbiz is open to everyone. Whether you come back or not is up to you but I want you to know that your fans are still here. Sunghee fighting.

• 2 weeks later...

Sunghee,

DSP might not promote The First Blooming anymore but we are. From what I understand, The First Blooming is now sold out. It might have taken almost 6 years but it is no longer a flop. The world is starting to wake up to the greatness of The First Blooming, I hope DSP is ready to do a reissue.

• 1 month later...

Today is KARA's 6th anniversary. Today is KARA4's day. You will not be forgotten Sunghee and someday The First Blooming will get its due.

Edit: I think I'm off by a day.

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

Oh, I know it's too late to post my feeling towards you because it had been 6 years, but this 6 years never changed my love towards you honestly, I still listening to your "Then It's Done", 8 songs from "The First Blooming", and I always cried when I was thinking about you before you got married 2011, that year when I saw your photo in wedding dress, it's really gave me a great comfort that I dried up my tears after that, I sweared I must smiling always to send you a goodbye......

SungHee, you are the Forever, the Forever KARA's one, thank you for sharing those 11 months in 2007 with us, KAMILIA, Bye......

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I am even later!

Well, Sunghee unnie, hope you are doing well with your marriage(:

I will miss you(:

I remember my first impression of you in the break it music video.

Cute. pretty and funny(:

Thank you the 11 months in 2007 you had in KARA(:

It has been 7 years you left but you will be dearly missed(: 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

hi our beautiful sunghee oppa we miss you dearly

i miss your singing even though you were in kara for almost the whole year of 2007 we will always love and miss you hope your living a life happiness and  so on 

take care  :geminluv:  :gemheart:  :gemnoway:  :gemcry:

• Like 1