[2011.06.22] KARA Gyuri

gyuriFTW

KARA’s leader Gyuri will be releasing an OST single for SBS’s ”City Hunter“.

It’s a project that’s close to her heart, since the drama features fellow member Hara in the cast as well. This new single will be Gyuri’s first opportunity to exhibit her talents as a solo singer.

“I Only Look at You” is a ballad that includes a 24-piece orchestra and acoustic guitar. It will serve as the theme song for the female protagonist, Park Min Young.

The song will be officially available on June 23rd (KST).

Finally have a release date for Gyuri's solo. And it's only 2 days away. :gemwin:

credit: AKP via Nate

Earlier in the week we reported that KARA’s leader Gyuri would be releasing an OST single titled, “I Only Look at You” for SBS’s ”City Hunter“. Well, the track has finally been released!

This project is very close to her heart, since the drama features fellow KARA member Goo Hara in the cast as well. This new single is Gyuri’s first opportunity to exhibit her talents as a solo singer.

“I Only Look at You” is a ballad that includes a 24-piece orchestra and acoustic guitar. It will serve as the theme song for the female protagonist, Park Min Young.

credit: AKP

edit: Enjoy!

credit: uploader

Edited by gyuriFTW

Big congrats to our Yeoshin! First she gotten the role for the musical for 200 pounds beauty, now this! So proud of her!!

Ooh its a beautiful song that really showcased her vocal prowess! :thumbup:

Loving it already!!!! :eyelove::eyelove::eyelove:

P.S. Thanks for sharing diskam!

I have always seen Gyuri in the acting field for solo activities because I though she would not be enough good to go for solo singing. However this first solo song is great and made me change my mind. I want our goddess to shine more by herself because she deserves for recognization for her talent and this ballad song was a good idea to do it !

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just read this now on allkpop, such a nice solo from gyuri.

it sounds so perfect, and i like the way it says

This new single is Gyuri

It's good song. Gyuri's voice is awesome.

It's good opportunity to her to show singing opportunity.

Generally we will listen only fast song that may not show all of their singing skill.

Glad to listen your song my goddess.

• 2 weeks later...