[Other] Gyul vs. Jessica Jung

lynn

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I love Jessica, she's so my fave in SNSD (also TaeYeon XD)

but I like her hairstyle more when it was still longer, but then again both are pretty and hot!

(in Soshified, many fans thought it looked great on Sica but in Karaholic, many fans thought it looked great on Gyuri... so I guess it looks great on both of them..)

• 2 weeks later...

LOL NICE GO SNSD! and Kara too of course :blushing:

uhm i like them both, so can't we just end this fight, i dont want them to ruin each others' faces in a cat fight

if i really had to choose though on who looks better with the hat, i hope no one kills me for this, but uh

JESSICA WINS

and im only saying this because i like Leader Gyul with long hair, she looks much more sexy with the long hair

honestly, i dont even like Sica in a hat, but in this matchup, she was the better pick

so if Jessica and Gyuri were to have a battle on who is better looking with the long hair, I'd give it to Gyul, but barely, because i still love Sexica, i love them both!

why'd you have to post a topic like this?!! ahaha

Edited by LaG

honestly....gyuri win more than jes!!!!...

gyuri have got the natural beauty u know...

sorry to said that ne...

Edited by xichigo
please, no bashing on other groups ^^; ...approaching on sensitive topic here (: