lynn

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I liked Sica a lot but I prefer Gyuri 100 times lol everything about her is so "goddessly" her voice her manners. And @F.O.R.M Sica trained for 7 yrs so of course her voice might be better than Gyuri's but Gyuri's voice ain't bad at all you could tell that by listening to her OSTs and live singing. Anyway Sica unnie and Gyuri unnie fighting! Id like to see some goddess+ice princess interactions

I saw that this post was created during early 2009. I don't think they're still that comparable today. Maybe during that Gee era, people might still be a bit confused since they have similar style. But today, you'll immediately notice their difference. I like both Jessica and Gyuri. But basing it on their physical appearance alone, Gyuri is prettier than Jessica since I consider her as the most beautiful Korean girl idol. But I'm not saying that Jessica is not pretty, Jessica has her unique charms on her own as well. I love how Jessica is dubbed as Ice Princess because of her personality and also her really beautiful voice. On the other hand, I also love how Gyuri is dubbed as a goddess because of her beautiful looks. :)