• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
lynn

[Other] Gyul vs. Jessica Jung

563 posts in this topic

Owh... The pic now have gone.. but nevermind... i comment too... as for my view (not being bias), Jessica and Gyuri have different charm @_@ how to compare... hrm...

well,not gonna compare xD

gyuri is pretty..so is sica<3

their styles may be a little same..?

but they are still different:)

both of them are jjang. enough said xD

Both of them are great and pretty.

jessica is good in that hair look,

but the cutest absolutely goddes gyuri ~~

both Very pretty and hot anyways. but Gyul Better than Jessica little more ^_^ this my opinion

they both are so beautiful

but I have to be honest, I like gyulee more :)

I like both Jessica and Gyuri, I have to say though that Jessica looks better with blond hair then Gyuri and Park Gyuri looks better then Jessica with dark hair.

Hm. I don't think we should compare them.

They are both pretty and talented.

lol. Why compare? ^^ But I have to admit I'm SNSD biased. .-.

but Gyuri's my favorite member so nonono. I'm not gonna choose. 8'D

I pick Gyuri than Jessica because a goddess is always higher than a princess! :lol:

i "haven't" really find jessica as "beautiful" yet i think her beauty is somehow typical (in phil. that is), though in someway she has a pretty view (my opinion) on the other hand gyuri's beauty is not only a native korean but also international(get my point?) she doesn't look very asian type and has a very unique look on her.. so gyuri vs. jessica ..i would choose (not because shes my very bias) GYURI.... of course <3

Edited by tryingout

I can't figure out who's beautiful of the two but they are so gorgeous. Both are my biases from respective groups.

IMO Gyuri has a mixed type of beauty (I think Spanish+Korean mix) while Sica has an American+Korean mix.

But I love Gyul omma more than jessica :tongue:

although i love gyul with long hair than short :)

i love them for their bluntness

they kind of just say what's obvious

i love that kind of humor

it sucks that people sees it as 'attitude' -__-

the bitchier, the better LOL

I love both girls, and i must say they are both cute, they both have awsome personalities and a great force not all have.

Yeah! Their hair styles are the same on Rock U and Gee! I just noticed it by reading this now. Hmmmm... I think I will go with Gyuri because she has more curls than Sica's hair. :hihi:

Gyul of course.

She is my bias and moooooooooorrreeeeeeeeeeeee beautiful than Jessica. (for me, hehe.)

But i think it's must be cute if they can have a close relationship, tough~~

the picture is gone.. hope it can be re upped... even with no picture i think both girls are fantastic and beautiful!!

Picture got removed but I went to see the mv again and yeah! They both look alike because they're both gorgeous. Ps. I'm a SONE+Kamilia. hahas.

In my opinion it suit both of them

Guyl and Jess both are goergeous but i prefer gyul ! lolz ^^

it's just the style which was very similar, but the face? of course not!!! kkkk sorry just my thoughts hehehehe