[Other] Gyul vs. Jessica Jung

lynn

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I can't see the image. :( I find that Gyuri suit mature concept better, like sexy, classy and elegant. Jessica suit cuteness better. But that doesn't mean that Gyuri isn't cute nor Jessica isn't pretty! Just my reference. Sorry!

• 1 month later...

I don't really like short hair on Gyuri

cuz she looks beautiful with long hair but when talk

about ROCK U days she looks kinda younger and I

likes that more than Jessica :rolleyes:

same with u..

i like gyuri better with long hair :)

her aura image goddess better in long hair hahaha

Both of them are known for being too beauty. Jessica and Gyuri are very beautiful, but if I have to choose than I would choose Gyuri. That's because I like Gyuri styles (goddess aura) than Jessica Style (like Fatal Girl), but both of them are too pretty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That kind of haircut, is the kind of haircut I dislike. But, the fact that Gyuri curled hers, makes it look weirder? Anyways, I just liked less because of that. So my vote goes to Sica.

But anyways, when they both have different hairdos, believe me, they are both super gorgeous! Goddess Gyuri & Ice Princess Sica are really eye-candies :)

I'm both a hardcore sone and kamilia, so it's really hard to pick. Jessica's voice is pretty unique, but I find it very shrill. I like Gyuri's better. Gyuri's also a lot prettier to me, she looks like a goddess. Haha. I love both, but I'd say Gyuri. Jessica's hair then was just kind of weird to me...

Edited by Soostal

• 2 weeks later...