[2011.06.21] Fan Meeting Behind the Scenes Cut

mae

This is the short article about the fan meeting's keywords with images.

vw3lz.jpg

# The day KARA was reborn

They revealed that they had prepared one candle on their huge cake, symbolizing their new start. It meant KARA & fans were reborn. KARA didn't even realize that they were smiling saying that.

qbSIp.jpg

# All of them were so adorable

The members held a special photo time with fans. They made memories for fans with their various expressions as well as poses, just like when they take selfcams themselves.

G8a6c.jpg

# KARA supporter

When Hara held that towel with 'KARA' on it, fans cheered a lot. They wanted to show their support to fans like what fans had been doing for them.

ERgzU.jpg

# Always smile

Seungyeon was singing with happy smile. She was looking to the fans. We can read her promise that KARA will always be by fans' side and never lose their smiles.

xTaOb.jpg

# Finding their smiles again

Hara & Nicole have their arms around eachother's shoulders and are standing in front of camera. They smiled bright since they had done all preparations to meet their fans after a long time.

QgxfX.jpg

# Dont cry! Jiyoung

Jiyoung had bursted out crying when listening to fans' messages. They were confessing their feelings to each other. KARA members and fans could touch each other hearts.

Source: Sports Korea

Translated by YOO @ Karaholic.com

DO NOT REMOVE CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT.

I really wish I was there...

I want to smile, laugh and cry with them...

I want to show them how much I love them and how Happy I am that they are back...

I'm really happy that they solved the problem...from that day on, Kara and kamilia would be together forever~~~

:thankful::teary:

This is so touching omg... this whole fanmeeting (starting with the title, "things we want to say") is so heartbreakingly honest and so beautifully tender. Even from the pictures I can feel the love and support... eeee i bet it was a thousand times more irl

Though I'm viewing the whole meeting through pics and YT vids, I could really felt their sincerity and appreciation for the fans. I hope this doesn't change every year, I hope that I would have the opportunity to also attend their Fan meeting once. :)

We love you Kara, stay as one always!

i'm still very late with their fan meet updates but through some fancams i could see hamhara shedding tears and now jing, i wish the dispute never happens. but on the other hand, friendships are also built on seeing the differences inorder to understand better. like always said, only good things can happen from now on.

one more thing, it would be nicer if the staff passed hara the banner/towel which readed kamilia.

The day KARA was reborn, I see those girls with priceless and precious smiles.

That meant a lot to all the Kamilias present there and not.

When they sang Ima Okuritai Arigatou, they even cried, I felt like it's dedicated to all of us, Kamilias.

Sorry I'm a bit sentimental on this post :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...