[2011.06.25] Goo Hara lying over Nicole, hilarious cute photo reveals sexy figures.

Caly

novjp4.jpg

Girl group KARA's Nicole uploaded a hilarious cute photo on twitter that got many fans' attention.

Nicole uploaded a photo today(25th of june) with title " Hara sleeps well anywhere and i am being laid on. And currently too."

In the photo, Hara is sleeping peacefully, lying on top of Nicole who was being laid on at a weird uncomfortable postion. On the other hand, their sexy leg lines have gained lots of attention.

In response to the picture, netizens commented: " Is hara faking sleep? The two of them are too cute together!!" ," Hara's and Nicole's legs are really sexy.","Please stop slimming down and eat more!", "someone, Please save Nicole~"

Taken from: TV report

Translated by: Caly/dreamgal_91@karaholic

Credit fully when taken out. thanks~

Kyaaaahhhh!!! >.< Hani is making it tooooooo obvious!!! Loveeeeee them! Thank god hara is really skinny! If not, our nicori will be squashed haha! xD CUTTTTEEEEE!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"And when Hara woke up, Nicole was Still there..."*

We can create a whole story about HaNi parting from this pic. Is so smexy by the legs, so cute by the innocense, so pretty by the outfits, and on... seriously they are so close to leave her doing that... and I wonder what others were doing???

*Reference to the tale The Dinosaur

Edited by KARAN

Both of them are such dorks. :P I love HaNi interactions.

I'm jealous of their legs, but I really wish they would stop dieting. They don't have to diet! As a fan, I would rather see them look healthy than with so-called "perfect" bodies.