• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[Jingly] Go Go Summer! Oh Oh Oh Official Thread!

20 posts in this topic

I was at Gyuri's forum and realised that Jing didn't have any Go Go Summer Official Thread yet. We don't our lovable maknae to be left behind, no? Will try to add in more goodies. I'm still struggling to keep up with their music shows. i wasnt able to download any yet. (sucky connections T,T) but but but! YOU should contribute tooooo ~

Can i just say for the millionth time how beautiful our maknae is growing up to be? I know our girls will do well in the near future, but of all of them, I'm really looking forward to what Jiyoug has in store for us.

These are from the BTS of GGS PV:

jiniggs.gif

jingbtss2.gif

jingbtss1.gif

btssjinggs.gif

btssjinggs2.gif

^

she was cheering Gyuri on when Gyuri was filming her part of the PV.

jingbtss3.gif

jingbtss4.gif

jingbtss5.gif

jingbtss6.gif

^

i wish for you~~

our baby dino:

jingbtss8.gif

jingbtss7.gif

Jiyoung really beautiful :eyelove: ...now she become more hot :thumbup1: ....but she seem tooo thin now...

^

woots! my one and only! :lol:

Hanji told me about comments stating that Jiyoung's thin now too. But am i the only one who can't see it? :sweatdrop: Instead of becoming thinner, I thought Jiyoung is more... curvaceous and growing out of her baby fats now.

I think that too, Jing isn't thiner... her S curve is being more notorious lately I will say that everyday is blooming even more, she was a small pretty flower back on 2008, but nowdays is more like bouquet... I'm so grateful of her...

After watching a couple of performances, I must say Jiyoung's stage presence is soo good! like she looks like she is really enjoying the stage and we can see the effort and thought she has put into her performances :)

(why isn't this thread being pinned?)

there were times during performances, i couldn't even recognise her.

no more baby fat, more curves, maknae has grown up and gone prettier.

jingl.jpg

from pv

jing1.jpg

from all performances so far

jing2e.jpg

jing3.jpg

jing4.jpg

jing5.jpg

i finally caught up with one of their performances. music station with perfume.

i dont really know but i think their japanese have gotten better? jing doesnt stutter much anymore.

msjing1a.gif

msjing2a.gif

msjing3.gif

msjing4.gif

msjing5.gif

thanks for sharing all the caps/gifs! more loving for baby jing!

(hmm.. why was it unpinned after it was pinned while ago?)

more love to jing from cdtv 3/7

jing.jpg

haha. i pinned then unpinned it because it seemed unnoticeable pinned up. =x do you guys prefer it to be pinned or unpinned?

^

ahh i love her hair up like that. i wonder if they're gonna perform their japanese songs for the tokyo special of music bank.

^

and the one at music japan 26th jun which was cute too, though not sure about the hairstyle spotted at music station 24th jun. hahah.

imo (not much on usual spazzers) unpinned thread will go unnoticed & not into the range of a new fan.

anyway initially i thought it was someone else, but it's alright now since it was you. :)

110704 heyheyhey

another one where jing had the same princess hair style again.

jing.jpg

110716 music day

princess maknae returned with yet another perfect performance!

jing has grown well, hasn't her? :)

jingggs.jpg

Kang Ji Young has a lot of energy during their Go Go Summer promotion and comeback after their breakup issue. I really like that energy

Sooooo prettyyyyyy~~~ 너무예보! ㅋㅋㅋ

I love the GO GO Summer concept ♥ Fresh and bright. All the girls look amazing~.

Gifs so cute :eyelove: :eyelove: I love Jing, mainly in Go Go Summer! Haha, thanks for all the caps in good quality!

Those eyes... captures my whole life! jing my biased is really awesome!! <3 she's wayy to cutee to be human! :blush:

Jing is just so adorable, I can't stand her cuteness. <3 Go Go Summer is really great :D I'm in love with this PV <3