[Jingly] Go Go Summer! Oh Oh Oh Official Thread!

I was at Gyuri's forum and realised that Jing didn't have any Go Go Summer Official Thread yet. We don't our lovable maknae to be left behind, no? Will try to add in more goodies. I'm still struggling to keep up with their music shows. i wasnt able to download any yet. (sucky connections T,T) but but but! YOU should contribute tooooo ~

Can i just say for the millionth time how beautiful our maknae is growing up to be? I know our girls will do well in the near future, but of all of them, I'm really looking forward to what Jiyoug has in store for us.

These are from the BTS of GGS PV:

jiniggs.gif

jingbtss2.gif

jingbtss1.gif

btssjinggs.gif

btssjinggs2.gif

^

she was cheering Gyuri on when Gyuri was filming her part of the PV.

jingbtss3.gif

jingbtss4.gif

jingbtss5.gif

jingbtss6.gif

^

i wish for you~~

our baby dino:

jingbtss8.gif

jingbtss7.gif

I think that too, Jing isn't thiner... her S curve is being more notorious lately I will say that everyday is blooming even more, she was a small pretty flower back on 2008, but nowdays is more like bouquet... I'm so grateful of her...

After watching a couple of performances, I must say Jiyoung's stage presence is soo good! like she looks like she is really enjoying the stage and we can see the effort and thought she has put into her performances :)

(why isn't this thread being pinned?)

there were times during performances, i couldn't even recognise her.

no more baby fat, more curves, maknae has grown up and gone prettier.

jingl.jpg

from pv

jing1.jpg

from all performances so far

jing2e.jpg

jing3.jpg

jing4.jpg

jing5.jpg

^

and the one at music japan 26th jun which was cute too, though not sure about the hairstyle spotted at music station 24th jun. hahah.

imo (not much on usual spazzers) unpinned thread will go unnoticed & not into the range of a new fan.

anyway initially i thought it was someone else, but it's alright now since it was you. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...