[TV Show] 110702 Oosama no Brunch - Kaimono No Tatsujin

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ah I missed this one and only saw now. Kawaii~~~~~<3

I'm amazed that they can go without needing an interpreter although they do run out of vocabulary which is understandable. Maybe they still have an interpreter around just in case they need one.

I like how carefree they are during the show. Still so much the KARA we love, ne?

Funny how they asked the videocam to be at a 45-degree angle from above. I still remember that from the KARA selcam days.

Oh, Nikori is still the 4D shikshin LOLz She got excited with the elephant candle and the baking items (loved how she just ran to the pots as if she found the gold pot at the end of the rainbow)

The tablecloth challenge - WOW! - :thumbup: I've seen Marvelous Matsumoto fail at that. And the KARA fighting stance after the success. Awww...

Eating pancakes... hahaha KARA + Food Reward = Success!!

The girls just went wild at seeing the pet store.

I'm glad they can handle themselves well and not be shy about not being eloquent in Japanese. I'm sure that's why Japan loves KARA so much.

Really liked this one and I hope to see more when they go to Japan for Winter Magic.

• 1 year later...