[Jingly] Let's go Ji-Young

Eddie Z

• 1 month later...

JiYoung is really young but she doesn't look her age

...I though she was the same age as Nicole at first lol.

She is so adorable and can act so mature for a so young person.

Plus, I thing she has a good voice and can sing well for her age

and for someone who has just debuted in music world.

As soon as I saw her pictures for the making of their Rock U MV I immediately knew I'd like her.

She looked really cheerful and close to the members haha.

I was surprised when I saw she was younger than me though O:! She does look older than her age, but still super cute. She has a natural aegyo~ :D

Truthfully, her singing is still weak but she'll def. improve. She's great live~!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sadly, there's still a lot I don't know about Jiyoung (or Hara). I don't think I even know her favorite color! Or any artists (other than Big Bang) that she likes. I really hope Kara has more interviews or another selfcam show bcs I want to know more about our kangahji ^_^~

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

oh~ looking back to the days when she joined kara, it has been such a long time already. The JiYoung now is not the one we knew before, Shes stronger, more matured, and better. I'm glad and happy to see how far she had come.

Forever Giving Ji Young My Fullest And Most Sincere Support,

KJYx3.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

this is interesting

well i got into Kara pretty late actually. there were several other kpop girl-groups that i knew of before Kara

what would they be without Kang JiYoung?

Ahaha, same here~ I didn't get into Kara after the KMF! -.- And hell I regret it. I had the chances to get to know them! Anyways, yeah Jiyoung is like my inspiration to... hmm keep me working? LOL everyday I think of herrr!!! (I don't sound too much like a guy right?) Ahaha Jiyoung was ALWAYS perfect!!!^^